Nubox General Enquiries Thread

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
4,499
Reaction score
309
Hi NuboxSG,

I am fed up of the staff at Nubox all telling me that the RAM for the 27" iMac cannot be changed/upgraded.

I have to politely tell them that 27" can !

Can you please educate them so that they don't give wrong info to customers ?

Thank you !

Cheers
 

NuboxSG

Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
451
Reaction score
0
Hi AXE,

thank you for your feedback. Kindly drop us an email at feedback@nubox.com.sg, as we would appreciate more details from you as to help in our investigation. Thank you.

Hi nubox,

I was at one of your outlet just now. I was told i have to buy a bundle deal together with 1 year apple care which cost $118 in order to purchase a 32 gb ipad mini Lte . Is that how your company do business now?

Hi sellinglink, i'm afraid we just ended our promos for the year. Do stay tune to our facebook page for more updates. =)

any promotion for ipod nano?

Hi ryan_khoo,

thank you for your feedback. We will definitely look into this.

Hi NuboxSG,

I am fed up of the staff at Nubox all telling me that the RAM for the 27" iMac cannot be changed/upgraded.

I have to politely tell them that 27" can !

Can you please educate them so that they don't give wrong info to customers ?

Thank you !

Cheers
 

jermx9

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
6,029
Reaction score
18
Do you have any promotions for HugU Glass Guard for iPhone 5? Any discounts for members or credit cards?
 

NuboxSG

Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
451
Reaction score
0
Do you have any promotions for HugU Glass Guard for iPhone 5? Any discounts for members or credit cards?


Hi jermx9, at the moment we do not have any promotions for the HugU Glass Guard however, as a nubox member, you enjoy 10% off 3rd party non-electronic accessories. =)
 

Ataxia

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Hi , do you guys stock the black switcheasy tones case for the iphone 5 at your outlets ?
 

humerus1

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi Nubox, I need a battery for my 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid-2009 (5,5) model. As you would expect, my battery is performing poorly after >3 years of use and I would very much like to replace it.

Do you sell genuine batteries from apple without the installation cost?

I have tried swapping my MBP's battery myself and it only takes 15 mins with a set of screw drivers that I bought for abt 4 sgd. I have tried calling some other apple authorised service providers and they charge $100 for service. I don't think I want to pay $100 for something I can do myself, so easily.
 

NuboxSG

Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
451
Reaction score
0
Hi Nubox, I need a battery for my 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid-2009 (5,5) model. As you would expect, my battery is performing poorly after >3 years of use and I would very much like to replace it.

Do you sell genuine batteries from apple without the installation cost?

I have tried swapping my MBP's battery myself and it only takes 15 mins with a set of screw drivers that I bought for abt 4 sgd. I have tried calling some other apple authorised service providers and they charge $100 for service. I don't think I want to pay $100 for something I can do myself, so easily.

Hi humerus1, unfortunately only the Apple Authorised Service providers offer the service you require.
 

LeonaV

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
627
Reaction score
0
Hi I noticed your website takes trade in. May I know how much I can get for a mid 2011 macbook air 13in 128g ssd?
 

NuboxSG

Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
451
Reaction score
0
Like to know which outlet can I get a white wifi 32gb iPad mini.

Hi zack00, we have limited stocks at our Funan, 112 Katong, Raffles City and Marina Bay Link Mall outlets. Do give our stores a call before heading down to avoid disappointment as stocks run out pretty fast. nubox Outlet List



Hi I noticed your website takes trade in. May I know how much I can get for a mid 2011 macbook air 13in 128g ssd?

Hi LeonaV, i'm afraid for trade-ins, you'd have to bring your set down to any of our outlet nearest to you for a better assessment. =)
 

NuboxSG

Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
451
Reaction score
0
Do u have any 16gb ipad mini wifi at ur outlets now? Thank u

HI Adrianobrazil, if you're keen on the black 16G iPad mini Wifi, we have limited stocks at our Causeway Point, Jcube, Junction 8 and Tampines Mall outlets. However, it'll be best to give our outlets a call before heading down to avoid disappointment as they run out pretty fast. nubox Outlet List
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top