sellinglink
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2008
- Messages
- 672
- Reaction score
- 0
any promotion for ipod nano?

Hi nubox,
I was at one of your outlet just now. I was told i have to buy a bundle deal together with 1 year apple care which cost $118 in order to purchase a 32 gb ipad mini Lte . Is that how your company do business now?
any promotion for ipod nano?
Hi NuboxSG,
I am fed up of the staff at Nubox all telling me that the RAM for the 27" iMac cannot be changed/upgraded.
I have to politely tell them that 27" can !
Can you please educate them so that they don't give wrong info to customers ?
Thank you !
Cheers
hi, does nubox sell the following item?
SPIGEN SGP | iPhone 5 Case Linear Metal Crystal - iPhone 5 - Apple iPhone - Cell Phones
thx

hi, does nubox sell the following item?
SPIGEN SGP | iPhone 5 Case Linear Metal Crystal - iPhone 5 - Apple iPhone - Cell Phones
thx
Do you have any promotions for HugU Glass Guard for iPhone 5? Any discounts for members or credit cards?
hi nubox, any stock of ipad mini 16gb?

Hi , do you guys stock the black switcheasy tones case for the iphone 5 at your outlets ?
Do u have any 16gb ipad mini wifi at ur outlets now? Thank u
Hi Nubox, I need a battery for my 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid-2009 (5,5) model. As you would expect, my battery is performing poorly after >3 years of use and I would very much like to replace it.
Do you sell genuine batteries from apple without the installation cost?
I have tried swapping my MBP's battery myself and it only takes 15 mins with a set of screw drivers that I bought for abt 4 sgd. I have tried calling some other apple authorised service providers and they charge $100 for service. I don't think I want to pay $100 for something I can do myself, so easily.
Like to know which outlet can I get a white wifi 32gb iPad mini.
Hi I noticed your website takes trade in. May I know how much I can get for a mid 2011 macbook air 13in 128g ssd?
Do u have any 16gb ipad mini wifi at ur outlets now? Thank u