
jus saw flyer on padfone s for it fair is going for 299 with ki charger is it worth>?
anyone looking for tempered glass? PM me. bought the glass a few days ago but I bought HTC Butterfly 2 at the show yesterday so.
padfone s going for 279 - 50 = 229 at lazada flash deal.
229 * 0.95 = 218 (5% shopback)
anyone rooted?
they have discount voucher codes?i thought they are going to sell it for 279, how did you deduct $50 off?
they have discount voucher codes?
Anyone know where to buy tempered glass protector?
You may want to check qoo10. It's also $299 but you can use coupons for more discounts.hi all, thinking of getting the Padfone S for my wife.
I see that Asus store is selling for $299. Any other place which I can find it cheaper?
Also, for $299, any other phones which I should consider?
hi all, thinking of getting the Padfone S for my wife.
I see that Asus store is selling for $299. Any other place which I can find it cheaper?
Also, for $299, any other phones which I should consider?
You may want to check qoo10. It's also $299 but you can use coupons for more discounts.
For the same price range, you can also check the Zenfone 2.
Sent from LGE NEXUS 4 using GAGT
U can consider the very new Xiaomi Mi 4i which will start selling on Xiaomi sg's website on 12th May at 12 pm..
Thanks! Zenfone 2 slightly bigger. My wife prefer a one handed operation.
Looks good. How much will it cost?
U can consider the very new Xiaomi Mi 4i which will start selling on Xiaomi sg's website on 12th May at 12 pm..
There is a smaller 5" screen size Zenfone 2 variant that i think u can get at as low as $184.
Pricing for sg has not yet been confirmed but is expected to be ard S$276 or so. We will know how much exactly when it starts selling on 12 May.