
already getting spam calls even though I never register the number on any forms, etc
Very warm welcome indeedit is the form of welcome you
Exactly the same thing that happened to me. Never use the number for anything but keep getting 3-5 spam calls per day.Very warm welcome indeed
Already 4-5 calls a day
I am experiencing the same thing as well. How do you rectify it?Exactly the same thing that happened to me. Never use the number for anything but keep getting 3-5 spam calls per day.
Since Monday, I have been receiving many spam calls from overseas. Just today alone, 11 calls from overseas are made to my mobile since 9am till now. And my line is a secondary line and a month old only.
Is the spam calls from +65XXXXXXXXBeen receiving many spam call over the last few days.
Since I will only be receiving local calls, is there any phone setting for Samsung that allows me to filter overseas calls?
seems like this CM is like really have lines shared to other telemarking or something like that?
Is the spam calls from +65XXXXXXXX
Yes, and in addition to few overseas calls. It was annoying since the calls were coming in every hour on that day when I received 11 of them from morning to afternoon. I didnt answer but mute them instead.
Anyway, I have ported out to another Telco; and coincidentally, these spam calls have lessened for the last few days. Seriously, I dont think it was the port-out that reduces the spam calls since the number remains the same on another carrier.
Yes. Spam calls can come anytime unless the telco block itThe robot call i think really has nothing to do with Changi mobile.
I personally get 2 to 3 call a day from MOH, Lazada and Covid. All of them are scam with +65.
But hourly spam call is crazy.
Yes. Spam calls can come anytime unless the telco block it
It was fine for the first 2 weeks after the line was activated. Then the spam calls started coming in. This happened despite the new number is a secondary line and I didn't use it for any registration or share with anyone else.I have new numbers from CL, giga, zero1 before and these new numbers don't get spam calls until I started using them to fill up forms
With CM, my new number gets 7-8 spam calls a day even without putting the new number on record for any service/bank etc. If it has nothing to do with CM, then it is one hell of a bizarre coincidence
My guesses are either their database of numbers not secure or someone in CM is a mole leaking all the numbers
around the same experience for meIt was fine for the first 2 weeks after the line was activated. Then the spam calls started coming in. This happened despite the new number is a secondary line and I didn't use it for any registration or share with anyone else.