NewInvestor
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2014
- Messages
- 7,341
- Reaction score
- 3
How low will OCBC go? Got chance to buy at $7.20 or not? Maybe I am dreaming....
How low will OCBC go? Got chance to buy at $7.20 or not? Maybe I am dreaming....
oil price increase means higher costs for shipping coys? how is that good?No, oil is good for shipping! All your princess and star cruise ships, rich man yachts, motorboats, they consume oil! Unless you're talking about tankers I guess?
Sent from Sony D5833 using GAGT
OCBC fell the strongest among the 3 banks from recent rally. Better be more patient and see if it falls more.
I realize the stocks mentioned in the old thread are not so defensive.
Like m1, Ocbc, sci, ara, cct.....
Perhaps it is time to really look beyond yield.

oil price increase means higher costs for shipping coys? how is that good?
Sheng Siong and Keppel DC REIT quite defensive mah.....![]()
I realize the stocks mentioned in the old thread are not so defensive.
Like m1, Ocbc, sci, ara, cct.....
Perhaps it is time to really look beyond yield.
I realize the stocks mentioned in the old thread are not so defensive.
Like m1, Ocbc, sci, ara, cct.....
All these 5 i have, and yes they have dropped a lot or can say more than the index
I bought them this year because of the bigger drop than others lol
As i think cheaper and more under valued lol

All these 5 i have, and yes they have dropped a lot or can say more than the index
I bought them this year because of the bigger drop than others lol
As i think cheaper and more under valued lol
That's the spirit! Be greedy when others are fearful!![]()
If someone buys all these 5 this year, y-o-y performance really GG max.....![]()
My friend once told me, buying down trend stock is quite risky actually, coz most of the time, it is bb selling then retail snap up and bb financial muscle >> retailers.
I think it depends on the situation, but what he said is true to a certain extent.
I buy after a huge or consecutive fall, there is some green shoot.![]()
Yes, OCBC seems to be still falling.
Am looking to buy more OCBC and Keppel Corp.

STI is like the fish flip flopping on the jetty, want to die cannot die, very tedious to watchMy dividend stocks in hk also not doing so well, people seems to price in the dividend already. Seems like need to wait till next year dividend period which is middle of the year to recover paper loss.
Luckily my hk holdings are more or less for very long term holdings, bought them mainly for the passive income in hkd.
