Official May 2017 BTO

Zahlen

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
174
Reaction score
2
Anyone applied for HLE and they replied say require JULY payslip? July haven't over how to have July payslip?

I called them and they said that as long as have April, May and June payslips is ok. Submitted those 3 and got approved the day after
 

kawaiiboi

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
29
Is the price list here accurate, or just an estimate? There's pricelist in the table for woodleigh.

I guess we have to wait the official one to get the accurate pricing. These links are only good for estimation. Actual prices depends on which block and floor you choose and defers between $10k-$70k
 

fudgie

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
1
Anyone applied for HLE and they replied say require JULY payslip? July haven't over how to have July payslip?

cos during submission, you chosed july-17 in the dropdown.

select the june-17 dropdown, and you'll be able to select from April - May - June.

best regards,
 

radiancez567

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
1,634
Reaction score
0
I called them and they said that as long as have April, May and June payslips is ok. Submitted those 3 and got approved the day after

cos during submission, you chosed july-17 in the dropdown.

select the june-17 dropdown, and you'll be able to select from April - May - June.

best regards,

Thanks both for reply. In that case, they made a mistake. I checked my screenshots, chose Apr-Jun 2017. Will call them to clarify.
 

arm4da

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
32,163
Reaction score
1,410
Well I am stating a fact. If want to share why not share properly. The earlier link was not working properly.
pretty sure it worked fine for most people.

and it doesn't hurt or cost you anything to do your own research/finding?

people 好心 share info you also want to geh gao
 

kawaiiboi

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
29
Do your own homework la lol. The link works perfectly fine if you follow fembot's suggestion :s22:

Nope it shows 404 error

hdb_link_error.png
 
Last edited:

kawaiiboi

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
29
pretty sure it worked fine for most people.

and it doesn't hurt or cost you anything to do your own research/finding?

people 好心 share info you also want to geh gao

I did my research since the page shows 404 after entering the Singpass. Anyway I not here to offend anyone, probably I am wrong but just feel sorry for those who wants to know like me but kept clicking and realize that we can only see 404 error

hdb_error_2.png


hdb_link_error.png
 
Last edited:

kawaiiboi

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
29
I'm not sure what browser you are using but both links are working fine for me. But I do want to thank you for sharing a working link. You da best

Sent from OnePlus 三 using GAGT

The previous link I tested and realized if you do not have the valid session in the browser it will not work. However if you have click on my link your browser will store the session in the temp file and you can see already.
 

Summersnow24

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
3rm is also checkable. need some tricks to it. hahaha. go to the fb page to find out how. Facebook name: Dakota Breeze and Pine Vista (Official). its the one with the most number of members one.
I've sent request to join the FB group but until now still not accepted =(
 

Summersnow24

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Geylang yes. I got 28 october.

I thinking of giving up this bto. Need to put in more thought to see if its really worth it.
Whats your ballot number? We got no. 9x for geylang 3-room but still haven't receive the appointment date and time..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top