Official May 2017 BTO

arm4da

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
32,152
Reaction score
1,401
#justsaying but you all very funny leh.

"May 2017 BTO" got more than 1 project :s22::s13:
 

wei125

Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
i believe everyone is talking about woodleigh hillside now as dakota are mostly sold out other than the 2rm.
 

camelsback

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
1,834
Reaction score
104
Got appt date means sure got slot for you but will going to be the left over like low level, near carpark etc.
are you sure? Got appointment date does not mean you get to choose a flat. For example there are 600 flats for 3rm bidadari and your ballot number is 1300; But you still will get an appointment date.

But I'm 100% sure you wont get to choose at all. The drop out rate is like 10% only.
 

arm4da

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
32,152
Reaction score
1,401
Got appt date means sure got slot for you but will going to be the left over like low level, near carpark etc.

are you sure? Got appointment date does not mean you get to choose a flat. For example there are 600 flats for 3rm bidadari and your ballot number is 1300; But you still will get an appointment date.

But I'm 100% sure you wont get to choose at all. The drop out rate is like 10% only.

camelsback is right. having an appt does not guarantee you having a flat to select.

that would depend on the take up/drop out rate as well as available ethnic quota.
 

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
7,265
Reaction score
23
camelsback is right. having an appt does not guarantee you having a flat to select.

that would depend on the take up/drop out rate as well as available ethnic quota.

oh...

Why I said have appt date means get flat is based on own experience.

I had balloted for punggol feb bto and got queue 12xx but did not get appt date. So I thought have appt date means at least will have something to choose .
 

arm4da

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
32,152
Reaction score
1,401
oh...

Why I said have appt date means get flat is based on own experience.

I had balloted for punggol feb bto and got queue 12xx but did not get appt date. So I thought have appt date means at least will have something to choose .
means take up rate for that particular project was high enough that you never got a turn lor :s13:
 

duameatball

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
6,039
Reaction score
464
oh...

Why I said have appt date means get flat is based on own experience.

I had balloted for punggol feb bto and got queue 12xx but did not get appt date. So I thought have appt date means at least will have something to choose .

I think now they give appt dates to up to 3x the number of flats. But it still depends on what is left.

If let’s say 0% drop out for the project, those with 101% queue number won’t get to pick even if they received an appt date.

Im tracking woodleigh’s dropout too. Chinese quota can start to count down soon.
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,371
Reaction score
25,293
just went for 2nd appointment for the lease agreement.
came to this thread and read from page 1 again.

The BTO can sell for 1 million ? Don't give people false hope.

h06uCJb.jpg
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,371
Reaction score
25,293
anyway, any dakota 3 roomers here?? kekeke lai lai share your reasonssss

tried ballot for fun without any scheme. another reason is 10mins away to my workplace at peak hours. not to say it's near to city. and lastly, I stayed at pine close when I was born. all the childhood memories...
 

radiancez567

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
1,634
Reaction score
0
Any news for downpayment for those in Bidadari BTO?

Signed in October 2017, but now already March 2018 still no news.
 

Northern-Lights

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
6,758
Reaction score
3
just went for 2nd appointment for the lease agreement.
came to this thread and read from page 1 again.



h06uCJb.jpg

May I know your 1st appt number range and housing type?

I'm 27x 3 room Dakota and has yet to get my 2nd appt date.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,371
Reaction score
25,293
May I know your 1st appt number range and housing type?

I'm 27x 3 room Dakota and has yet to get my 2nd appt date.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

4x 3 room too.
1st appt on Sept.
2nd appt about a month ago.
6 months gap.
 

Unicorns

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Kallang still have nice scenery.
Dakota's ok with the view across those private properties

Kallang having more development coming on the way such as Kallang Riverside and Kampong Bugis development, although it's not yet confirm on the details. Dakota might have sea view if the view is not blocked by those condos near to East Coast park.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top