Official November 2016 SBF

ene1010.tan

Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
51
Feeling excited .. after reading thh nov BTO results. Think the SBF will only release 1mth later pro. Feb 12? :)

V day gift for some..
 

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
33,076
Reaction score
2
Would anyone of a sensible mind apply in the west(for example) and both you/your partner working in the east and parents are in that area too? Even if you wouldn't mind the daily travel >hr, have you calculate the expenses incur for the inconveniences when those have plans to get parents help to babysit your kids while both are working? Everyone situations are different and to point out the flaws in the application system we could just help to improve it and make it fairer. The hdb cs had also agreed there are much to improve therefore i don't see any wrong in giving valuable feedback but only for you to deem as ''complaints'' :)

hmm.. I guess everyone will be choosy or KS(kiasu/kiasee) if given the options/choices, you are no exceptional or else you won't have applied for two exercises. You already got a number for Aug BTO however you went ahead to apply Nov SBF, I'm not blaming or stopping you as I know quite a number of people with follow your footsteps. I just want to point out that if those who alr got a number but would try again for the next exercise this will add competition to the fresh pool of applicants.
See above post.

I'm just working within the system to make sure I get a unit asap. I want a unit to start a family. If BTO can't guarantee due to lousy number then I'll take a look at SBF, which is what I did. And now I am sure to have a unit since I picked a project that is under subscribed. You can do the same too instead of lamenting of the flaws in the system, which is unlikely to change. How much can HDB do honestly when prime land is scarce in Singapore to satisfy everyone wants?

Ps: I applied for North area while I work in the city. Complains? No. Sacrifice? Yes. Looking forward to my first appt already.
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Shoudn't be so fast, website already stated results out in Feb.
HDB's choice of words does leave much to be desired though hahaha.
 

queenbeelena

Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2017
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
This is what HDB said on their Facebook:

"Results of the November 2016 BTO exercise are out! Check the outcome of your application online.
The results for SBF will be out in a bit – follow us for the latest news."
their "abit" ... wah. make ppl confuse.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top