Official November 2016 SBF

jelly_fish87

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Yes i think eastwave have more choice. Only this 2 near mrt if inner part is too far already. Mine oso not sure can get wat i wan anot my q no. Is 11x hw abt ur?)

Not sure where I can take. At this point, I have to wait and see what's remaining. My queue no. doesnt allow me to be picky.

My wishlist: canberra area, ready for key collection, no west sun, preferably mid to high floor and walking distance to mrt.

I'm reluctantly lowering my expectations. :s22:

How about u?
It's between eastwave and eastcrown?
 

eternal-snow

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
419
Reaction score
0
Yes i think eastwave have more choice. Only this 2 near mrt if inner part is too far already. Mine oso not sure can get wat i wan anot my q no. Is 11x hw abt ur?)

I'm at the tail end of the queue.. 500+

Hope got some decent units left when it comes to my turn for flat selection..
 

tellyphone

Master Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
2,624
Reaction score
817
i tink maybe HDB wont let me go for flat selection cos my current MOP need to wait till next year Aug 2017. Very xian...

I balloted for Queenstown, got a number but now.. think have to give up according to HDB. Latest is Ghim Moh, May 2017.
 

eternal-snow

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
419
Reaction score
0
eternal
wish you good luck. Me 39/55 3rms :()

Thank you. I wish you the same. Good luck! :)

Just curious, since you previously own a resale, are u still considered as a first timer?

I heard from some that they own a resale, but they are considered as a first timer when they ballot for a bto/sbf flat... I don't know how true this is.
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
(To Tellyphone) Oh wa. But like this does it mean that you use up one chance? Or not counted since you are not eligible?

Edited for clarity
 

Picanto518

Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2016
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Hey eternal:) not 1st timer but I was given
10% allocation piority under SERS plan. That means I will join together with the FT for the balloting.
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
What letter are we supposed to receive may i ask? Not sure if we will still be receiving letters via snail mail or is everything soft copy now.
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
mm yea. i went to check hdb faq. so apparently the invitation package is soft copy now.

copied from hdb website:

"To do our part for the environment, we no longer provide hardcopy invitation package. All applications invited to attend a flat selection appointment will be notified to visit My HDBPage at www.hdb.gov.sg to view the invitation package. They will need to use their SingPass to access My HDBPage. The invitation package will contain the flat list and a list of documents to bring along for the flat selection."
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top