Official November 2016 SBF

eternal-snow

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
419
Reaction score
0
haha.. i logged in excitingly even though there were comments saying they haven't got their dates yet.

Now I'm hoping HDB is in the process of updating and results will be out later in the day or so.
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
haha.. i logged in excitingly even though there were comments saying they haven't got their dates yet.

Now I'm hoping HDB is in the process of updating and results will be out later in the day or so.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa you know how we human beings always like to think that we are "special" and maybe. just mayyyyybeeeee we got a date?

I am also hoping it will be out tomorrow or something.
 

CherryBee

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
792
Reaction score
3
Yep yep hopefully after lunch all updated le

haha.. i logged in excitingly even though there were comments saying they haven't got their dates yet.

Now I'm hoping HDB is in the process of updating and results will be out later in the day or so.
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Somehow I have a feeling that they will release for 3 room first. Cause 4 room has the most. Like. 591. So.......
 

Despairsray

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2017
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
SBW is the only place where 4 and 5 room applicants all guaranteed a unit. Might as well let us choose first before the rest of the areas :o Don't mind me...jus ranting away out of frustration of not getting the appointment date :s13:

Ya lo so sad n disappointed i keep on log in n out to check haha
 

eternal-snow

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
419
Reaction score
0
Somehow I have a feeling that they will release for 3 room first. Cause 4 room has the most. Like. 591. So.......


I did think that way.. but when I take a look at stats to study.. 3 room has lesser available units compared to 5 room..

there's no pattern really..

anyway hope 3/4 rooms also appear soon!

Also to share my past experiences (bto btw), normally the main applicant will receive an sms for appointment from hdb in the morning.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top