Official November 2016 SBF

dominowee

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Applied for Nov 2016 SBF: 22 Nov 2016, 4 RM CCK
Results for Ballot Number : 10 Feb 2017
Results for Unit Selection Date : 24 March 2017
Date for Unit Selection : 26 Apr 2017
Date for Key Collection : HOPEFULLY IN 2017!!!!

When laid out like this, doesn't look so bad but only God knows the true feelings of waiting sia!!

Waiting is badddd... long long wait for me coz my selection starts in May
 

eternal-snow

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
419
Reaction score
0
Mm. One thing to consider is if 4 and 5 room flat selection will be concurrent. If it is. then yay. If not then godspeed to us.

Another issue is, flat selection might not be fixed at 5 per day. That should only be the beginning phase. When they have freed up slots, they will be able to accommodate more flat selections per day. Refer back to 2015 SBW thread and you will get what I mean.

Previously when SBW was quite behind, some did take almost 1 year for key collection though. This time round SBW started early. I would tell you to look on the bright side but the fact remains that this is almost the largest SBF so far. Keep all fingers and toes crossed is all I would say.

That said, my dream is actually to be able to watch GoT Season 7 in my new home. Wahahahahha. But I digress. Ok. Now we wait. :)

Crossing Fingers and Toes!!!

hahahaha. when is GoT season 7 out?
I need to catch up with the series.
May your wish come true too!

The pattern seems similar to my experience with BTOs..
Beginning pace was really slow.. there was 0 - 10 in a week for a month or two.. After that there was a steady pace of 5 to 10 queues per day.

I hope SBF will be faster since these are completed flats/completing soon. In fact, it has to be faster!!
 

ck_ian69

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2002
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
186
Anyone here waiting for bukit merah 4 room? My number is 14x but considering it's only 100 units and 25-26 units for Chinese race, I think my chances super small
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Crossing Fingers and Toes!!!

hahahaha. when is GoT season 7 out?
I need to catch up with the series.
May your wish come true too!

The pattern seems similar to my experience with BTOs..
Beginning pace was really slow.. there was 0 - 10 in a week for a month or two.. After that there was a steady pace of 5 to 10 queues per day.

I hope SBF will be faster since these are completed flats/completing soon. In fact, it has to be faster!!

It will be out in July!!! Prolly too early for me. But it's ok. I shall wait. :D

Yea let's hope that they will pick up the pace soon. :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top