Official November 2016 SBF

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
SBW is the only place where 4 and 5 room applicants all guaranteed a unit. Might as well let us choose first before the rest of the areas :o Don't mind me...jus ranting away out of frustration of not getting the appointment date :s13:

I totally get what you mean. HDB / government keep pushing us to choose non-mature right? But when it comes to flat selection, mature estates always get to choose their flats first. I just don't get it.
 

cellurs

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Anybody choose Bukit Merah? I have been waiting forever! And now that the 2 rooms are out when will 4 rooms and 5 rooms be out?
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
nah. don't think flat selection will update so fast. prolly another 1 or 2 weeks.

seems like 3/4 rooms will not be today.
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
BTO also moving quite slowly. seems like only Kallang is more or less completed. Some say that once BTO has cleared SBF will speed up. At least until next BTO. Which would be end April actually. So not really sure how true that is. hahahaha
 

eternal-snow

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
419
Reaction score
0
BTO also moving quite slowly. seems like only Kallang is more or less completed. Some say that once BTO has cleared SBF will speed up. At least until next BTO. Which would be end April actually. So not really sure how true that is. hahahaha

Quite possible. I hope that's true.

If 5 room flat selection starts in Apr, I'm guessing they are taking in an average of 5 selections per day.

And if the rate continues, my flat selection date will be roughly around Oct/Nov :eek:

That will mean I can only get keys next year. :eek:
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Quite possible. I hope that's true.

If 5 room flat selection starts in Apr, I'm guessing they are taking in an average of 5 selections per day.

And if the rate continues, my flat selection date will be roughly around Oct/Nov :eek:

That will mean I can only get keys next year. :eek:

Mm. One thing to consider is if 4 and 5 room flat selection will be concurrent. If it is. then yay. If not then godspeed to us.

Another issue is, flat selection might not be fixed at 5 per day. That should only be the beginning phase. When they have freed up slots, they will be able to accommodate more flat selections per day. Refer back to 2015 SBW thread and you will get what I mean.

Previously when SBW was quite behind, some did take almost 1 year for key collection though. This time round SBW started early. I would tell you to look on the bright side but the fact remains that this is almost the largest SBF so far. Keep all fingers and toes crossed is all I would say.

That said, my dream is actually to be able to watch GoT Season 7 in my new home. Wahahahahha. But I digress. Ok. Now we wait. :)
 

that girl

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2011
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Putting all plans on hold just because the appointment date isn't out 😒

Applied for Nov 2016 SBF: 22 Nov 2016, 4 RM CCK
Results for Ballot Number : 10 Feb 2017
Results for Unit Selection Date : 24 March 2017
Date for Unit Selection : 26 Apr 2017
Date for Key Collection : HOPEFULLY IN 2017!!!!

When laid out like this, doesn't look so bad but only God knows the true feelings of waiting sia!!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top