Official November 2016 SBF

hellopeople77

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Haha mine is really behind too. But a bit funny la... they said scheduled to start in april, but if go alphabetically abit impossible also.

I also checked this morning.. but somehow someone already chose unit leh. Apa ini lol

No lah most likely that person's selection is for Aug '16 BTO.
I got number for Tampines SBF and selection is only in May.
 

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
33,076
Reaction score
2
Haha mine is really behind too. But a bit funny la... they said scheduled to start in april, but if go alphabetically abit impossible also.

I also checked this morning.. but somehow someone already chose unit leh. Apa ini lol
Maybe will start late April in small numbers... :(:(
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Can't be alphabetical order cos Bukit Batok and Geylang also in April. But later alphabets like Pasir Ris and Toa Payoh already started.

If i don't remember wrongly, Jurong E/W and Punggol start in May. Someone also mentioned his is Tampines and starting in May.
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
But i have a feeling that SBW might be late April since so many estates are April haha. Sad leh.

CherryBee quick go and ask your 内鬼 and update us! :D
 

cavalry.knight

Suspended
Joined
Jan 13, 2016
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
So far we know Toa payoh 3 room 3x/68 appointment is 2nd week of April. They are only clearing a few flats per day from what I can see. AMK took almost 1 month to clear...

Taking 4 room, for April, Geylang we have 23 units, sembawang 887 units, cck 96 units and Bukit batok 372 units... If all these estates are to start in April, at this rate of clearing a few units a day, by the time this sbf finishing selecting probably next year already (>.<)
 
Last edited:

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
In past SBF flat selection, the beginning will always be slower, they will pick up the pace later on. In the beginning should be 5 flats for one day.

And SBF flat selection is known to last for almost one year, that's why certain estates only appear in SBF once a year compared to twice a year.
 

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
33,076
Reaction score
2
I think it's normal for SBF to take one year or more to clear... look at the previous SBF threads. Most of them only update like taking key like one year later from the application date.

Look on the bright side - more time to save money for reno lor
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Ya lor, true also. That's why I was so surprised when I found out that SBW was in April. Normally SBW doesn't start that fast. I was expecting like August or something haha! :D
 

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2001
Messages
58,200
Reaction score
4,035
My number for sbw is 15x leh
I book holiday for May liao.
Won't be so heng to tio number call when I'm on holiday....... Right???
 

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
33,076
Reaction score
2
My number for sbw is 15x leh
I book holiday for May liao.
Won't be so heng to tio number call when I'm on holiday....... Right???

That's why I book my vacation for this month. Will be back at the start of April to wait for my appt!!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top