[Official] Playstation 5

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,856
Reaction score
1,462
Just to share below deal:

USA PS Plus - USD29.99 ~ $40 SGD (via CDKeys)

Additional 3 months (total 15 mths), tested myself and it is working and got my PS+ covered till 2023, lol.

50657602057_92723f0485.jpg


+Original source is from BiG_FisH

Hi guys, wanted to purchase and it shows this:

Warning: 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (PS+) - PS3/PS4/PS5 Digital Code (USA) cannot be activated in Singapore. If you still want to purchase, click "Buy Now".

So I assume as long as I have a US Account, I can redeem it right?
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
Hi guys, wanted to purchase and it shows this:

Warning: 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (PS+) - PS3/PS4/PS5 Digital Code (USA) cannot be activated in Singapore. If you still want to purchase, click "Buy Now".

So I assume as long as I have a US Account, I can redeem it right?

Yes, btw remember to try to check out as guest as feedback by MakiMaki somehow he login but didn't receive the additional 3 mths. -> this one not confirm as could be the new code no longer have it,anyway no harm trying.
 

zacky1223

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
1,853
Reaction score
50
??? Means that u didn't get the additional 3 mths? Mine works fine which originally PS+ is till 01 Oct 2021, after redemption, it extend till 31 Dec 2022.

ya lo but my psn got record leh the cdkey CS will check for me.
 

Tukatuz

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
671
Reaction score
152
Yes, btw remember to try to check out as guest as feedback by MakiMaki somehow he login but didn't receive the additional 3 mths. -> this one not confirm as could be the new code no longer have it,anyway no harm trying.

Eh. Should the additional 3months show on the Order summary ? I only see the 1year
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,856
Reaction score
1,462
Yes, btw remember to try to check out as guest as feedback by MakiMaki somehow he login but didn't receive the additional 3 mths. -> this one not confirm as could be the new code no longer have it,anyway no harm trying.

Thanks bro, for the info! :)
 

MORTYRICK

Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
104
Reaction score
1
Got myself a 55' Q70T (2020 model) @ 1150 (factoring the $50 BlackFriday coupon). Suspect same seller on Lazada (SAVVY SOLUTIONZ)
Export set.

Figured the only diff between the Q70T & Q80T is the full array-dimming on the Q80T.

Hopefully quality is good.

Well, i dun have anything to test the full potential of the tv anyway.. no PS5.. Hahah...
Haha same here when TV get deliver but no device to fully utilise the spec of it till ps5 arrive next year and hopefully hopefully Sony firmware update to enable VRR. Meantime can plug into desktop and enjoy Cyberpunk 2077.

Enjoy your new TV!
 

rza29

Master Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2000
Messages
3,157
Reaction score
13
Check with you guys on us ps+, the games now almost the same as asia store right monthly? So not much difference. I do have us account but only for dlc like beat saber and some others. I even have aus acct coz I bought my mk11 from there , in order to download free dlc, need aus acct
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
Me too. Just gotten a Q80T, also from Lazada, Savvy Solutionz. Netflix first while waiting for PS5. :s12::s12:
 

rokugo

Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
362
Reaction score
0
Seagate Backup Drive 5TB cheap on Amazon SG

Wow, this thread really exploded with activity :D

I've been enjoying playing on PS5 almost every evening since launch, it's really the best console launch experience that I can remember in 20 years. So many new PS5 and PS4 BC games to play...

Just a quick heads up, Amazon SG is selling Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive 5TB for only SGD128 with free Prime shipping.

https://www.amazon.sg/gp/product/B07MY44DJS?psc=1

I bought it last mth around the same price, and so far I've got 120 PS4 games (around 3TB) stored in it (downloaded from the PSN store), and playing without any issues.
In fact I've not had a single crash or bug on my PS5 at all, with or without the portable drive.
Only precaution I took was not using rest mode, which I don't like to use anyway even on previous gen. I prefer to shutdown my consoles cleanly.

OK, now back to playing Demon's Souls on my Benq HT3550 & 120" projection screen :eek:
 

zacky1223

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
1,853
Reaction score
50
Wow, this thread really exploded with activity :D

I've been enjoying playing on PS5 almost every evening since launch, it's really the best console launch experience that I can remember in 20 years. So many new PS5 and PS4 BC games to play...

Just a quick heads up, Amazon SG is selling Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive 5TB for only SGD128 with free Prime shipping.

https://www.amazon.sg/gp/product/B07MY44DJS?psc=1

I bought it last mth around the same price, and so far I've got 120 PS4 games (around 3TB) stored in it (downloaded from the PSN store), and playing without any issues.
In fact I've not had a single crash or bug on my PS5 at all, with or without the portable drive.
Only precaution I took was not using rest mode, which I don't like to use anyway even on previous gen. I prefer to shutdown my consoles cleanly.

OK, now back to playing Demon's Souls on my Benq HT3550 & 120" projection screen :eek:

PS5 can store game in the hard drive?
 

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,388
Reaction score
1,861
The 25 percent off ps plus for sg store ends tonight right? Which is better..? Sg or get US version
 

fusion89x

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Wow, this thread really exploded with activity :D

I've been enjoying playing on PS5 almost every evening since launch, it's really the best console launch experience that I can remember in 20 years. So many new PS5 and PS4 BC games to play...

Just a quick heads up, Amazon SG is selling Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive 5TB for only SGD128 with free Prime shipping.

https://www.amazon.sg/gp/product/B07MY44DJS?psc=1

I bought it last mth around the same price, and so far I've got 120 PS4 games (around 3TB) stored in it (downloaded from the PSN store), and playing without any issues.
In fact I've not had a single crash or bug on my PS5 at all, with or without the portable drive.
Only precaution I took was not using rest mode, which I don't like to use anyway even on previous gen. I prefer to shutdown my consoles cleanly.

OK, now back to playing Demon's Souls on my Benq HT3550 & 120" projection screen :eek:

yes i used the same old portable drive that was connected to my ps4 on my ps5 and it works fine. i avoided the rest mode too and the front usb port of my ps5 is unable to charge my dualsense while in rest mode. connected to the back port and it works fine (solved this whole issue by getting the charging station)

read many issues about the US PS5 using portable drive and getting many issues. thank god i have not encountered any
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
Check with you guys on us ps+, the games now almost the same as asia store right monthly? So not much difference. I do have us account but only for dlc like beat saber and some others. I even have aus acct coz I bought my mk11 from there , in order to download free dlc, need aus acct

Ya, game for recent months look to be similar, in general US one got better discount and free games but also depend lah.

PS5 can store game in the hard drive?

Yes for PS4 backward compatible game, PS5 version game cannot.

yes i used the same old portable drive that was connected to my ps4 on my ps5 and it works fine. i avoided the rest mode too and the front usb port of my ps5 is unable to charge my dualsense while in rest mode. connected to the back port and it works fine (solved this whole issue by getting the charging station)

read many issues about the US PS5 using portable drive and getting many issues. thank god i have not encountered any

Usb charging issue shld be resolve with the latest firmware.

If I purchase the US one from cdkey, I dont need to activate right away ya?

No need but last enquiry from cdkey it does have a validity period of 1 mth.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top