[Official] Playstation 5

Sanguoshitaisen

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
5,020
Reaction score
759
U guys very free. U all got it all wrong. It’s Sony fault. They didn’t ramp up production. Switch has the same issue. During COVID the price of switch went up due to demand go up last year.

Nintendo ramp up supply.

so blame Sony creating this mess.
How to blame ? Even Sony 1 2 ramp up production, they also have to see the faces of tsmc. It’s not like going to Macdonalds and I want to Order . The forecast is already done last year
 

Kwein

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2000
Messages
10,230
Reaction score
1,869
I got 3x LG oled tv, 65 GX, 65 CX, 55GX.

1 ps5 is for my dad house to connect to another LG 65 cx oled.

I got 3x 2k monitors, 27GL850x 2, dell 2721dg

2 in bedroom to play coop.

I confirm not scalper or selling or what. Is all personal use.
Impressive waiting for GPGT
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,336
Reaction score
121
This problem prob has surface before... but its really causing havoc on my side.
Pretty sure quite a few of you all are on COD - Cold War.
I'm facing problems joining as a party with my PS4 friends.
- I cannot accept their invite
- They can join my party (via my invite), but they will get kicked out automatically after 1 or 2 games

I have enabled/disable my cross-play matchmaking. My NAT is set to "open".

I cant think of any other solutions already. This problem does not surface when playing with PS4 friends/party.

Do advise.

Goto admit, playing COD on 120hz is pretty darn amazing.
 

elddir

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
2
This problem prob has surface before... but its really causing havoc on my side.
Pretty sure quite a few of you all are on COD - Cold War.
I'm facing problems joining as a party with my PS4 friends.
- I cannot accept their invite
- They can join my party (via my invite), but they will get kicked out automatically after 1 or 2 games

I have enabled/disable my cross-play matchmaking. My NAT is set to "open".

I cant think of any other solutions already. This problem does not surface when playing with PS4 friends/party.

Do advise.

Goto admit, playing COD on 120hz is pretty darn amazing.
it could be internet connection issue? try tweak yr dns setting within the console.

https://thedroidguy.com/change-ps5-dns-settings-1144186
 

elddir

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
2
thanks but did not work for me.
If tts the case, then i dk what's the prob as i dont own cod cold war. can try search fr solution in reddit/forum. it cld be a cod issue whereby there a bug only on the ps5 upgrade version of the game, tts awaiting fr a patch fix update for it. maybe you can try delete and reinstall the game / rebuild database. but if yr friends are playing ps5 version of cod on theirs all ok, then dk whats the prob. all the best. ^^
 
Last edited:

Spitfyre

Junior Member
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
12
Hi, Anyone else using a Samsung QLED? With the PS5 loss of optical output I'm now having audio lag. Something to do with TV adding a delay.
 

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,380
Reaction score
1,848
This problem prob has surface before... but its really causing havoc on my side.
Pretty sure quite a few of you all are on COD - Cold War.
I'm facing problems joining as a party with my PS4 friends.
- I cannot accept their invite
- They can join my party (via my invite), but they will get kicked out automatically after 1 or 2 games

I have enabled/disable my cross-play matchmaking. My NAT is set to "open".

I cant think of any other solutions already. This problem does not surface when playing with PS4 friends/party.

Do advise.

Goto admit, playing COD on 120hz is pretty darn amazing.
try playing other shooters on the pc at 280hz - 360hz.

120hz is actually still real bad if u ever game on higher refresh rates. I can notice the choppiness still as I am used to higher refresh rates for first person shooters.
 

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,694
Reaction score
3,288
try playing other shooters on the pc at 280hz - 360hz.

120hz is actually still real bad if u ever game on higher refresh rates. I can notice the choppiness still as I am used to higher refresh rates for first person shooters.
Wa bro dam fierce 280-360 hz. I play 144/165 already feel dam good.
 

Spitfyre

Junior Member
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
12
Audio out is set to PCM or Bitstream?
That's the issue. PCM is good but PCM on my TV can only transmit stereo, so must tell ps5 and TV to output bitstream so AV receiver can do Dolby 5.1. Apparently if a TV sends bitstream over ARC HDMI, there's a delay.
Never had this problem with PS4 because with optic out, could just go straight to the AV receiver!
 

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,380
Reaction score
1,848
Wa bro dam fierce 280-360 hz. I play 144/165 already feel dam good.
Yea I play alot of csgo previously. Very smooth. So if I play 120hz... Still choppy to me haha.. my eyes accustomed to higher refresh rates.

So for those that are "mesmerised" by 120hz, try higher than u will know how smooth it gets.
 

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,694
Reaction score
3,288
Yea I play alot of csgo previously. Very smooth. So if I play 120hz... Still choppy to me haha.. my eyes accustomed to higher refresh rates.

So for those that are "mesmerised" by 120hz, try higher than u will know how smooth it gets.
Haha too bad ps5 only support 1080p 120hz for some titles. I don’t have any super high refresh panel but I am not into any shooters except overwatch.
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
That's the issue. PCM is good but PCM on my TV can only transmit stereo, so must tell ps5 and TV to output bitstream so AV receiver can do Dolby 5.1. Apparently if a TV sends bitstream over ARC HDMI, there's a delay.
Never had this problem with PS4 because with optic out, could just go straight to the AV receiver!
Yeah lo, also had the issue because I was using Sonos, only HDMI in from TV, or optical from TV itself. So had to just leave with Bitstream with a bit of delay.
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
271
No update will be available on the next God of War or Horizon Forbidden West though. More on Deathloop, Indies and third party titles.

9 July 2021 Friday SGT 5AM
PlayStation State of Play July 2021
SOP_1920x1080_ENG.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top