[Official] Playstation 5

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
4,499
Reaction score
309
Any guitar hero type of game for PS5 ?

I remember back then in xbox I played guitar hero with the extra guitar accessories, it made me feel as if I am a guitarist ...😜

Thanks

.
 

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
4,499
Reaction score
309
Any PS5 game that comes with a set of drum ?

Wanna whack the drum to release stress leh.

Thanks

.
 

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,510
Reaction score
12,780
My dualsense R2 spring just broke within 3 months
Knn what a shitty quality
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
My dualsense R2 spring just broke within 3 months
Knn what a shitty quality
I have a spare controller , especially ACV always press R1 R2 and the right R3 odin sight during combat will often loose and spoil after few months.

ps5controller2-scaled.jpg
 

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,510
Reaction score
12,780
I have a spare controller , especially ACV always press R1 R2 and the right R3 odin sight during combat will often loose and spoil after few months.

ps5controller2-scaled.jpg
It shouldn’t break down so easily. A google search would find many with such issue.
My previous ps4 controller can last for years even with multiple drops
 

Raidlock

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
4
On another note, anyone playing returnal? I have reached biome 6. It's so damn hard. Everytime I reach that biome, then kiss the floor.
I've platinum'd the game after they finally released the update that fixed my bugged Sins of the Mother trophy. Had to run through biomes 4-6 again, defeat the final boss and trigger the secret ending to get it.

Biome 6 has nasty enemies (especially Typhonops aka Big Floaty McSwipey with projectiles that cause malfunctions). You just need to play it a bunch and learn how they behave so you can see the "tells" before their attacks and avoid in a timely manner. With all the hours I put into the game between clearing the stages and looking for the collectibles, I still have major problems with Typhonops and the drones in B3/B5.

Also leveling weapon perks will be helpful. Easiest way to clear any difficult enemy in my opinion is to get a Hollowseeker with Portal Beam and Serrated Projectiles. If you somehow manage to get a Portal Turret on it as well, then consider it your lucky day :D
 

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
32,671
Reaction score
358
It shouldn’t break down so easily. A google search would find many with such issue.
My previous ps4 controller can last for years even with multiple drops
maybe the adaptive trigger. not quite used to it when playing fifa.
 

LiLAsN

Master Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
2,700
Reaction score
510
*Cough* pay to win *cough*
Financial incentive to make it less fun for the rest of us. Instant-avoid. Thanks for the warning.
As what Jason has mentioned, Assassin's Creed Valhalla is a single player game. I played the game without the need to buy any quick level ups or whatnot at all. It is not even close to Dead Souls level of difficult. It even has the typical levels of even Easy, Normal, and Hard. How can this game even be considered as Pay to Win? LoL! The story can set you back for weeks worth of story and gameplay. It was a great experience to be honest. I love the story line.

I focus on Story Heavy games as I hate grindy games like Monster Hunter and definitely not Pay-To-Win junks like Genshin Impact. Even though they may have story, their grindy aspect reflects the exact lines you mention of "Financial incentive to make it less fun for the rest of us."
I will sure as hell not be playing the next Battlefield as it is Multiplayer only and costs a ridiculous full AAA price of $90+ Singapore dollars. No thank you. That is price gouging at its finest by none other than EA. These are the kinds that I will never ever support to teach them a lesson.

But Assassin's Creed Valhalla? You are targeting the wrong game and missing out on an easily accessible game for many people regardless of difficulty all because you see something that isn't even actually needed. Ubisoft are ones that actually listen to its player base to not make a pay-to-win game and want people to explore their world. It's as deep as Witcher 3 and Ghost of Tsushima. I love exploring the wilderness. Full of very cool side quests that has deep stories as opposed to hollow side quest. It's a deep world with a lot of world building. Don't dismiss it.
Oh! The graphics are amazing and further enhances your experience really believing in the world that you are playing in.
 

BassDude

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
13
I've platinum'd the game after they finally released the update that fixed my bugged Sins of the Mother trophy. Had to run through biomes 4-6 again, defeat the final boss and trigger the secret ending to get it.

Biome 6 has nasty enemies (especially Typhonops aka Big Floaty McSwipey with projectiles that cause malfunctions). You just need to play it a bunch and learn how they behave so you can see the "tells" before their attacks and avoid in a timely manner. With all the hours I put into the game between clearing the stages and looking for the collectibles, I still have major problems with Typhonops and the drones in B3/B5.

Also leveling weapon perks will be helpful. Easiest way to clear any difficult enemy in my opinion is to get a Hollowseeker with Portal Beam and Serrated Projectiles. If you somehow manage to get a Portal Turret on it as well, then consider it your lucky day :D

Question on levelling the weapons, let's say its at 50%, eg, 'Easy to Use' trait. Before getting it to 100%, is the trait active? Or must attain 100% then it will be active? If it is the former, what is the point of getting it to 100% to unlock?
 

BassDude

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
13
As what Jason has mentioned, Assassin's Creed Valhalla is a single player game. I played the game without the need to buy any quick level ups or whatnot at all. It is not even close to Dead Souls level of difficult. It even has the typical levels of even Easy, Normal, and Hard. How can this game even be considered as Pay to Win? LoL! The story can set you back for weeks worth of story and gameplay. It was a great experience to be honest. I love the story line.

I focus on Story Heavy games as I hate grindy games like Monster Hunter and definitely not Pay-To-Win junks like Genshin Impact. Even though they may have story, their grindy aspect reflects the exact lines you mention of "Financial incentive to make it less fun for the rest of us."
I will sure as hell not be playing the next Battlefield as it is Multiplayer only and costs a ridiculous full AAA price of $90+ Singapore dollars. No thank you. That is price gouging at its finest by none other than EA. These are the kinds that I will never ever support to teach them a lesson.

But Assassin's Creed Valhalla? You are targeting the wrong game and missing out on an easily accessible game for many people regardless of difficulty all because you see something that isn't even actually needed. Ubisoft are ones that actually listen to its player base to not make a pay-to-win game and want people to explore their world. It's as deep as Witcher 3 and Ghost of Tsushima. I love exploring the wilderness. Full of very cool side quests that has deep stories as opposed to hollow side quest. It's a deep world with a lot of world building. Don't dismiss it.
Oh! The graphics are amazing and further enhances your experience really believing in the world that you are playing in.
Fully agree on this. This is my first Assassins Creed game and I enjoy it alot. I think to myself... What have I been missing out from the past AC games...
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
It shouldn’t break down so easily. A google search would find many with such issue.
My previous ps4 controller can last for years even with multiple drops
brother the new controller R1 and R2 are plug on like lego and removable to revels the screw etc, is not so robust the design ie. not designed to last long long years
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
Assassin's Creed Valhalla? You are targeting the wrong game and missing out on an easily accessible game for many people regardless of difficulty all because you see something that isn't even actually needed. Ubisoft are ones that actually listen to its player base to not make a pay-to-win game and want people to explore their world. It's as deep as Witcher 3 and Ghost of Tsushima.
Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is $12/13

GoT is $79 then a year later discounted $49

ACV is still $150+ after half a year and i spent a lot of money in the helix store hahahah
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
Fully agree on this. This is my first Assassins Creed game and I enjoy it alot. I think to myself... What have I been missing out from the past AC games...
is super fun! my dane used dual wield bearded axes 🪓 to hack down a group of saxxons after I cleared some of the guards silently and the remaining ones spotted me and sounded the alarm. felt like thor!


491495eaa1d61e8d7e1.77200813_ACV_Visceral_Combat_Male.jpg
 

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,694
Reaction score
3,288
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top