
https://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/sto...es-X/8wj714n3rbtl?crosssellid=&selectedColor=Where did u get the xbox from?
Anyone bought from this person before?
Their price seems better and reviews are good but requesting full payment
Anyone bought from this person before?
Their price seems better and reviews are good but requesting full payment
I had bought the Xbox Halo Edition during 11.11 from Shopee Qisahn store. Had limited sets only. Spammed like crazy to buy out and checkout ASAP. Did not even bother to use the cash back or vouchers. Straight away hor payment straight.Where did u get the xbox from?
Honestly. The stock is really low. I got two sets of PS5. One is preorder from Play-E (someone apparently dropped his interest i had gotten it), the other set is my good buddy whom is working in one of the IT electronic shop. His position quite high, so straight away able to reserve a set.Does anyone know which game stores are keeping stock and flipping? I find it hard to believe for 6 months my pre-order queue has not moved much and for the past 3 months no movement at all.
Yup. I never trust those preorder with payment from Carousell. Good example is that Sportsgeek. Lucky I only deposit $100 and managed to get it back last time.Ask to meet up, cash payment upon hands on goods, check first then pay!
Mine from Shopee Qisahn. I not dumb to jump into cheap deals in Carousell.Be careful of online scams! $1k for nothing
The boy, who cannot be named as he is under 18, pleaded guilty on Wednesday (Nov 10) to four counts of cheating, including one in which he deceived a victim into believing he would sell him a PlayStation 5.
He also tricked another victim into transferring $1,000 to him by falsely claiming on Carousell that he was selling a PlayStation 5.
The boy is expected to be in court next on Nov 17 for sentencing.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...osing-as-a-woman-online-offering-sex-services
$1k+ is for PS5 no disk edition, asking price is so much higher than MSRPHonestly. The stock is really low. I got two sets of PS5. One is preorder from Play-E (someone apparently dropped his interest i had gotten it), the other set is my good buddy whom is working in one of the IT electronic shop. His position quite high, so straight away able to reserve a set.
if u really want a PS5, really no choice but to pay scalper price. Not supporting scalping. But it’s really no choice. So if u can get a 1k deal for PS5 straight away go for it.
GG to those whom waited more than a yearhttps://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tec...ewer-playstation-5-consoles-due-chip-shortage
Sony is going to make fewer PS5s
lovelythink easiest is still order from US as most of the stock will go there.
anyway, no rush for me, PC master gaming still strong, but would like to get it sometime mid next year
https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tec...ewer-playstation-5-consoles-due-chip-shortage
Sony is going to make fewer PS5s
lucky managed to get two sets earlier.
Used to be a pc gamer. But that was years ago. My 3090rtx rig now used for my daughter home based learning haha.Super console gamer! What games do you play?
I used to be a pc gamer too and now I am into console after getting my own apartment, spider-man and ratchet and clank are nice games on PS.Used to be a pc gamer. But that was years ago. My 3090rtx rig now used for my daughter home based learning haha.
I am a solo gamer. Bought a lot of PS4 and ps5 games but yet to complete. Now playing remastered Spider-Man, miles morales, guardians of the galaxy and ratchet and clank.
but these days always play my xbox series x leh. Forza horizon. That game is fun!
when u get older, no more time for mmo or long hours of gaming. If everyday got two hours of gaming will be consider lucky. So these days I will play a bit on home console then stop. Most of the time either play switch or mobile games on the train.