[Official] Playstation 5

eaphla

Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2002
Messages
490
Reaction score
24
Sure I’ll check it out, thanks.



I need to measure it again but I think I might need 3M. The cable that comes with the console is reported to be 1.5m based on what I found on Google. I’m just preparing in advance for when I can actually get a ps5.

3 Meter so long😱
At moment, only have 1meter & 2meter.
So far is recommended by Vincent Teo's TV calibrator.
True certify Hdmi 2.1 in the market.
 
Last edited:

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
out of curiosity unlike the new phones purchases which had seen weaker demands and purchasing Sony PS5 is selling like hot cakes with pre order till feb 2021. I thought with the COVID-19 pandemic like job cuts no bonus etc people will be spending less.. power

Depend on which group of people ur looking at, those whom have spending power with minimal impact to their job/finance are in fact pushed to spend on indoor entertainment e.g. PS5 since outdoor activites and travel are mostly restricted.

Of course those whom are depending on paycheck to paycheck to survive one will not go and spend on PS5 lor...
 

Tukatuz

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
671
Reaction score
152


seems like no major speed difference running PS4 games from internal and external storage
 

3SG_NS_Wong

Banned
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
9,803
Reaction score
97
While waiting for the PS5 to be restocked, ive been looking at TVs / Monitors.

Has anyone tried the PS5 on the Asus xg438q ?
 

Silencer

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
40
imo since you already owned Asus xg438q
then just use it for PS5 too.
Pretty sure it will still look very good on this monitor
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
I’m now officially on the same boat with you ... just PO with Best DK 🥺

Have anyone try pre order their PS5 at Best Denki?

Well I did that after failed to obtain any PO from GameXtream then try went down to Best Denki at Bishan to PO on last Sunday. Lucky they still have slot for PO during that time but the sales lady told me the they don’t know when the stock will come but promised it latest by Feb 2021. :s22:

Anyone same boat as me?
 

pspcrazy

Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Yea, same issue, maybe they didn't manage to get all serial no. uploaded into their database yet? Not sure but anyway we can always register later ba when the error is resolve, no hurry. lol.
But I do not have any issue register for the warranty..Take note for the serial number must be without (-)
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
But I do not have any issue register for the warranty

I also just manage to register it which i think their database is being updated already. Initially i believe only those got direct from Sony store are able to register their warranty w/o any issue.
 

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
6,480
Reaction score
0
Scalpers strikes again, swiftly securing all the Dec and Jan orders. So be prepared the situation will only worsen untill no one needs to PO...

Sent from X3 using GAGT
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Seems like Dec 2020 or pre Xmas / year end shipment has all been taken up... I am assuming all forward POs will only be delivered in Jan 2021, correct ?
 

MORTYRICK

Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
104
Reaction score
1
I’m now officially on the same boat with you ... just PO with Best DK ��

Did you ask the staff when you will be getting the item? Or Which batch PO that you are in? Did they tell you anything about your ETA?

Scalpers strikes again, swiftly securing all the Dec and Jan orders. So be prepared the situation will only worsen untill no one needs to PO...

Sent from X3 using GAGT

Curious to know. How do you got the info?

Thanks for sharing!
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Same as what the aunty said to you lo, “Ah Boy ah... have to wait ho, early Jan, if not Feb, latest March, worst case April.... Belly good liao lo, people Harvey Norman Sep PO now people still waiting ho... U pray hard hard hope CNY stuck at home can play Spider-man lo 🕷🕸”

Did you ask the staff when you will be getting the item? Or Which batch PO that you are in? Did they tell you anything about your ETA?

Thanks for sharing!
 

bigbearbear

Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
485
Reaction score
0
I think yours is different batch already. Best denki mentioned to me their next batch will arrive on 2nd to 3rd week of Dec. I even got them to write down on the receipt before I agree to pay. If they don't deliver, I am entitled to full refund.

Sent from Samsung SM-F916B using GAGT

I did the same! Added a note saying deliver before Christmas....:D:D
 

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
6,480
Reaction score
0
Did you ask the staff when you will be getting the item? Or Which batch PO that you are in? Did they tell you anything about your ETA?



Curious to know. How do you got the info?

Thanks for sharing!
You can see many cheap listings for Dec release on carousell

Sent from X3 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top