
Returnal and ratchet. Good use of haptics and ray tracing.Any new games utilizing the potential of PS5 ?
Thanks
.
I had just beaten BB this year. Yes, I encountered the same button switch up. But it's not so much of an annoyance to me. The moment I load up BB, I'll just auto remind myself its the old button scheme. Back to PS5 menu, then switch back. I got used to it already.Hi guys, I got my PS5 in March. On the PS5, X is standardised to be select and O to be cancel. All the games I played on it so far were following that convention.
Except for Bloodborne. I bought PS Plus this month and now playing BB from the PS Plus collection. It is very annoying to switch back to O for select and X to cancel. Anyone else experience this when a game does the opposite of the system button configuration? The PS Plus is bought from Singapore store.
FIFA22....in october.Any new games utilizing the potential of PS5 ?
Thanks
.
This fifa series every year is like just like updating players nia ... hope it’s much better than my current fifa21FIFA22....in october.![]()
Saw someone on Carousell selling for quite cheap. 230 or something like that.Any idea what is the lowest price for Arctis 7P with local warranty?
https://www.carousell.sg/p/local-se...ch_query=Artics 7p&t-referrer_sort_by=popularAny idea what is the lowest price for Arctis 7P with local warranty?
You get the ps5 with tv purchase?Ok so yesterday I went to TOG ask about PS4 disk for AC Valhalla, they said is OOS. (The same nonsense). Then I saw they have PS5 disk for AC Valhalla last piece but OOS for PS5.
This morning I went to Carousell PS5 is around $1000 for brand new binb sealed boxthen I went to PlayStation Store buy AC Valhalla $200 and dropped by Courts to buy a new Sony 65” KD65A8H waiting for delivery then I’m ready to play AC Valhalla on PS5 till Christmas
Total damage $7200/-
ps from Carousell, the seller say new bnib sealed box but he late make me wait two hours so I went to walk walk go courts see sony tv and buy it since good. the box don’t have seal, he say playstation didn’t seal, is that true or he opened and used before?You get the ps5 with tv purchase?