[Official] Playstation 5

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
Any new games utilizing the potential of PS5 ?

Thanks
.
the_witcher_3_ps5_xboxseriesx_banner_1.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
271
Hi guys, I got my PS5 in March. On the PS5, X is standardised to be select and O to be cancel. All the games I played on it so far were following that convention.

Except for Bloodborne. I bought PS Plus this month and now playing BB from the PS Plus collection. It is very annoying to switch back to O for select and X to cancel. Anyone else experience this when a game does the opposite of the system button configuration? The PS Plus is bought from Singapore store.
I had just beaten BB this year. Yes, I encountered the same button switch up. But it's not so much of an annoyance to me. The moment I load up BB, I'll just auto remind myself its the old button scheme. Back to PS5 menu, then switch back. I got used to it already.


Talking about Bloodborne, there's a RUMOUR going on.

https://gamerant.com/bloodborne-hunters-edition-rumor-pc-ps5-explained/

"The Hunter's Edition includes Bloodborne's DLC and will be a free upgrade for those who own the Game of the Year Edition. It will cost $10 for those who own the base game and DLC, while it will cost $20 to upgrade for those who own the base game but not the DLC."

"According to Demonite, Bloodborne: Hunter's Edition will feature the following:

  • No new levels
  • No changes to Chalice Dungeons
  • No new Bosses or enemies
  • Expanded Cainhurst Castle and Cathedral Ward levels
  • 3 new right-hand weapons: The Cainhurst Flail, The Coldblood Coil, and the Kos Placenta
  • 3 new left-hand weapons: The Cosmic Revolver, The Impact Rifle, and The Great One's Touch
  • Choice of Quality Mode (30 FPS, 4K, ray-tracing) OR Performance Mode (60 FPS, 1440p upscaled to 4K)
  • NPC lip-syncing
  • QOL updates: colorblind filters, improved loading times, remappable controls, area warping without visiting the dream, and more"
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
I am going to buy this is it worth it for PS5? Total cost $200/-

$79.90 Base Game
$132.90 Gold Season Pass
$159.90 Ultimate Season Pass

  1. The Berserker Gear Pack includes the Bearded Axe, the Ursine Guard Light Shield, a new skin for your Raven, the ferocious Hati Wolf Mount and the Berserker Set for Eivor.
  2. The Berserker Longship Pack includes a majestic Longship which comes with a unique figurehead and a set of new sails.
  3. The Berserker Settlement Pack includes new ways to customise your settlement in England.
  4. A Set of Runes to sharpen the weapons or improve the gear of your choice.
Premium Starter Pack $39.90

Includes in-game currency and exclusive content:
- 2,300 Helix Credits worth $26.90 (For Permanent Boost Pack 1500H)
- Iron Wolf Ship Pack
- Kraken Heavy Shield
- Royal Sword
- Dokkalfar Bow
- Tusk Axe

81zsPo5V1UL._AC_SX425_.jpg
 

Icefjord

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
1,810
Reaction score
21
Hi, anyone encountered hanging/bug issues in ratchet and clank? I was doing the warmonger challenge when ratchet was just running in circles on the platform (cannot be controlled), and my ps5 just hang when he lost.
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
Ok so yesterday I went to TOG ask about PS4 disk for AC Valhalla, they said is OOS. (The same nonsense). Then I saw they have PS5 disk for AC Valhalla last piece but OOS for PS5.

This morning I went to Carousell PS5 is around $1000 for brand new binb sealed box 📦 then I went to PlayStation Store buy AC Valhalla $200 and dropped by Courts to buy a new Sony 65” KD65A8H waiting for delivery then I’m ready to play AC Valhalla on PS5 till Christmas 🎄😻

Total damage $7200/-
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
Expect 60-80 hours of main storyline, some critics says the entire game is 110 hours long.

Assassins-Creed%C2%AE-Valhalla2020-11-7-12-35-27.jpg

assassins-creed-valhalla-raid-gameplay-2.jpg
 

alexneoh

Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
340
Reaction score
6
Ok so yesterday I went to TOG ask about PS4 disk for AC Valhalla, they said is OOS. (The same nonsense). Then I saw they have PS5 disk for AC Valhalla last piece but OOS for PS5.

This morning I went to Carousell PS5 is around $1000 for brand new binb sealed box 📦 then I went to PlayStation Store buy AC Valhalla $200 and dropped by Courts to buy a new Sony 65” KD65A8H waiting for delivery then I’m ready to play AC Valhalla on PS5 till Christmas 🎄😻

Total damage $7200/-
You get the ps5 with tv purchase?
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
You get the ps5 with tv purchase?
ps from Carousell, the seller say new bnib sealed box but he late make me wait two hours so I went to walk walk go courts see sony tv and buy it since good. the box don’t have seal, he say playstation didn’t seal, is that true or he opened and used before?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top