[Official] Playstation 5

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Fully agree on this. This is my first Assassins Creed game and I enjoy it alot. I think to myself... What have I been missing out from the past AC games...
is super fun! my dane used dual wield bearded axes 🪓 to hack down a group of saxxons after I cleared some of the guards silently and the remaining ones spotted me and sounded the alarm. felt like thor!

491495eaa1d61e8d7e1.77200813_ACV_Visceral_Combat_Male.jpg

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Demon souls still too expensive after discount. 69.50… waiting for it to drop below 45 sgd lol hopefully year end
With sufficient patience till year end, the price may likely drop further, as its nearing Elden Ring release (23 Jan 2022) but at 55% discount (at SGD $45).................hmm.....

Looking at Demon's Souls Remake's high quality, I'm willing to pay at full price to support Bluepoint's hard work. The VO still resonates in my head - The Blacksmith at Nexus:

"With your souls, I can eke out a living, and with my weapons, you can go on living."

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With sufficient patience till year end, the price may likely drop further, as its nearing Elden Ring release (23 Jan 2022) but at 55% discount (at SGD $45).................hmm.....

Looking at Demon's Souls Remake's high quality, I'm willing to pay at full price to support Bluepoint's hard work. The VO still resonates in my head - The Blacksmith at Nexus:

"With your souls, I can eke out a living, and with my weapons, you can go on living."
Haha I see. Yeah I no rush to play that, enjoy dark souls 3 and nioh 2 etc first. Never tried demon souls also but people said ds3 is better

Kamikazane

Reaction score
Seems like there will be some happy souls this week. Just pass by TOG @ waterwaypoint and saw new stocks of PS5 arriving. Charging dock still no where in sight though.

Raidlock

Reaction score
Question on levelling the weapons, let's say its at 50%, eg, 'Easy to Use' trait. Before getting it to 100%, is the trait active? Or must attain 100% then it will be active? If it is the former, what is the point of getting it to 100% to unlock?
Sorry, I don't check this place too often.
Normally, if the trait has a lock, it means you have no access to it. As soon as you hit 100% it unlocks on your current weapon and is also placed into the permanent trait roster for your upcoming weapons of the same type (meaning you only need to unlock it once). As you keep playing you will find weapons with higher level traits ("Easy to Use II" instead of "Easy to Use I" for example) and I would recommend picking those up and leveling them. You will lose the trait for the duration of your upgrade, but it's very much worth it in the end. Plus, you won't get higher tiers unless you unlock the previous ones as far as I know.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is ACV Niflheim pack worth it? 2000Hix
Able to crit damage like crazy!

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Haha I see. Yeah I no rush to play that, enjoy dark souls 3 and nioh 2 etc first. Never tried demon souls also but people said ds3 is better
I'm doing DS Remastered (great but glitchy at times) now, then hopefully DS2 & DS3 thereafter.

Kamikazane

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't check this place too often.
Normally, if the trait has a lock, it means you have no access to it. As soon as you hit 100% it unlocks on your current weapon and is also placed into the permanent trait roster for your upcoming weapons of the same type (meaning you only need to unlock it once). As you keep playing you will find weapons with higher level traits ("Easy to Use II" instead of "Easy to Use I" for example) and I would recommend picking those up and leveling them. You will lose the trait for the duration of your upgrade, but it's very much worth it in the end. Plus, you won't get higher tiers unless you unlock the previous ones as far as I know.
Yup. I second that. Returnal is a game that u have to keep dying, retry and die. If u want to see the additional ending u will definitely need to repeat a few times to visit the house to see all the cutscene in order to access the additional ending.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Eh now psn down? Got internet but cannot sign in PlayStation network.
I think something more widespread. A lot of sites can’t load, internet is working. Probably some DNS or routing issues or CDN having problems.
I think yesterday night is some network issues, very slow loading and my helix credits disappeared! OMG 2000 helix is S$20 around that

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.