[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

mahler_qs

Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
183
Reaction score
123
Just received. $5 rebate for my MNO line. I got 3 lines w me though so not sure if it is just $5 or $5 x 3. I believe it should just be $5 haha.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,161
Reaction score
13,175
Apologize? Apologise? ST using American or British English? I thought sinkie official is BE?

$5 rebate for the recent MAR 2026 outage is here by Singtel.

"We sincerely apologies for the recent network disruption. We know how important staying conneected is. As a small gesture, you'll receive a $5 goodwill rebate on your bill - no action needed. This will be reflected on your bill within the next 1 to 2 billing cycles. We will continue to enhance our network and strengthen its resilience. Thank you for your understanding."
FT PR?
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,469
Reaction score
6,808
Shiok lor but I prefer they make exception and approve me to go the 15 dollar plan leh
IMHO.
Someone told me got SMS say add 500GB to the plan, not sure what plan or scam or not. :ROFLMAO:
Good luck to your $15 dollar plan, I know Singtel won't budge, not even for loyalty.
 

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
10,620
Reaction score
179
Yes, actually my secondary SIM-only plan expired on 18 March. I only realized it yesterday and didn’t receive any SMS or email notification. I just noticed that the data cap was automatically set to 60GB.


Only my main line is eligible for recontract with a clear indication of the current plan’s validity, while for this secondary line I need to explore further to check the contract details and available options.
Shag sia yeah I had to monitor this contract expiry date by checking app

Got try these links from xiaofan?
 

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
10,620
Reaction score
179
IMHO.
Someone told me got SMS say add 500GB to the plan, not sure what plan or scam or not. :ROFLMAO:
Good luck to your $15 dollar plan, I know Singtel won't budge, not even for loyalty.
I already llst gone for the 20 dollar plan, starting in a few days
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,469
Reaction score
6,808
IMHO.
I just wonder if anyone has the experience.
I want to receive call from the Singtel line and SMS but I want data roaming to be off. Can it be done ?
 

Ginola81

Master Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
2,978
Reaction score
892
https://mothership.sg/2026/03/gomo-customers-rebate/

Singtel users were given a S$10 goodwill rebate over a "recent network disruption" on Mar. 31.

This appears to be a reference to the service outages in mid-March.

Meanwhile, users of Gomo, a mobile network operated by Singtel, were given a S$5 goodwill rebate for the same reason.
I ST paying almost 100 per mth get $5.. zzz.. really must cancel when my contract end.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,161
Reaction score
13,175
IMHO.
I just wonder if anyone has the experience.
I want to receive call from the Singtel line and SMS but I want data roaming to be off. Can it be done ?
You mean you want to receive calls and text TO your Singtel line, but don't want to use data roaming from it.

Should be able to, otherwise time to port out to cut cost.
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,580
Reaction score
4,184
IMHO.
I just wonder if anyone has the experience.
I want to receive call from the Singtel line and SMS but I want data roaming to be off. Can it be done ?
Just turn off data roaming on your device and ST app?
Then your ST line will have signal while roaming, but then will get charge for calls received too basing from my experiences. PITA to deal with in 2026 honestly...
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,161
Reaction score
13,175
Just turn off data roaming on your device and ST app?
Then your ST line will have signal while roaming, but then will get charge for calls received too basing from my experiences. PITA to deal with in 2026 honestly...
Ya, receive calls while abroad will still be charged. Only SMS is FOC.
 

Ginola81

Master Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
2,978
Reaction score
892
No wonder ST can dgaf about product value proposition and brand as "premium", cause of paymasters like you. :o
Yup get yearly handset upgrade need tat stupid plan. Now not worth le, iPhone can last more than 2 years. No more earning from me as I cancel the mio tv, fibre le. Only left the hp line
 

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,547
Reaction score
6,444
Ya, receive calls while abroad will still be charged. Only SMS is FOC.
VoLTE (Voice over LTE) calls generally work even when data roaming is turned off. VoLTE uses a dedicated voice channel over 4G/5G networks that is distinct from your general mobile data, meaning it does not require active data roaming to make or receive voice calls . Seems ok to turn off data roaming @keenklee
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top