[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

rvyne7

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
582
Reaction score
6
I see, hmm. I got another line on SIM Only Plus 30 expiring on June 2026. Will test with the 15 bucks plan to confirm if they only ok for SIM Only Plus plan users to use the 15 bucks plan while everyone else have to use the 20 bucks plan

And at least you got the offer SMSes, I don't get any reminder to recontract at all. Only the reminder that my free Caller ID will expire etc

Yes, actually my secondary SIM-only plan expired on 18 March. I only realized it yesterday and didn’t receive any SMS or email notification. I just noticed that the data cap was automatically set to 60GB.


Only my main line is eligible for recontract with a clear indication of the current plan’s validity, while for this secondary line I need to explore further to check the contract details and available options.
 

mahler_qs

Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
182
Reaction score
117
Thanks, link 3 worked for me, just received email and SMS about a new service agreement (aka recontract successful). New one will take place immediately after my current one so no service disruption it seems

Interestingly, my contract says this:

Current Mobile Plan: Enhanced Lite Plan (12 mth term) (5G+ Enhanced, 60GB Local
Data, 5G Access, Local Incoming Calls, 400mins Local
Outgoing Calls, 400 Local SMS)

New Mobile Plan: SIM Only Plus (40GB Local Data, 1000 mins of Outgoing Calls,
Free Incoming Calls, 500 Local SMS)

So looks like only next year I then can officially move to the 15 dollar plans?

5G Enhanced is shown as a VAS and also to be ceased once I move to this plan
thanks! maybe i let mine expire totally, then i change to the $15 plan.
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,332
Reaction score
12,301
I got two SIMBA lines and one Circle.Life line (the free one that got grandfathered into a 5 dollar line) as well

How to best port them into Singtel without having the same issue with 5G Enhanced as well?

Port to the 5G+ Enhanced Core plan for one month (S$40, no contract, or S$36 with Singtel NTUC offer). Before the one month (say 5 working days before expire date), click the S$15.28 plan.

Accepted -- good
Rejected -- port out.

So far the reports seem to suggest this method works.

Singtel NTUC offer
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/lifestyle-services/ntuc

I have updated Post #4 of the thread.
⚡️💻 README First! How to Select Low Cost SIM Only Plans in Singapore? ✨
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ly-plans-in-singapore.7167328/#post-157724343

For new customers (not senior citizen), you can try the no-contract Singtel SIM Only plan (eg: 5G+ Enhanced Core plan) for one month and then click the S$15.28 per month link and see if you can get it.
 

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
10,617
Reaction score
178
Port to the 5G+ Enhanced Core plan for one month (S$40, no contract, or S$36 with Singtel NTUC offer). Before the one month (say 5 working days before expire date), click the S$15.28 plan.

Accepted -- good
Rejected -- port out.

So far the reports seem to suggest this method works.

Singtel NTUC offer
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/lifestyle-services/ntuc

I have updated Post #4 of the thread.
⚡️💻 README First! How to Select Low Cost SIM Only Plans in Singapore? ✨
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ly-plans-in-singapore.7167328/#post-157724343
Argh thanks. I should have just taken the Core for the main line then try the 15 bucks link next month. Then again I don't want to so marfan for my mainline so sticking with that 20 bucks plan then

Singtel shop offered me 32 bucks for that Core plan though, not sure why
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,332
Reaction score
12,301
Argh thanks. I should have just taken the Core for the main line then try the 15 bucks link next month. Then again I don't want to so marfan for my mainline so sticking with that 20 bucks plan then

Singtel shop offered me 32 bucks for that Core plan though, not sure why

Haha, they do not like you to go with the S$15.28 plan, but they still value as a "high value" customer.

S$32 per month is probably a very good price for the Singtel SIM Only 5G+ Enhanced Core plan already.

Last time I was paying SingTel S$150+ per month (SingTel Circle, two Combo 2 lines, 1Gbps Fibre Internet, SingTel TV Family Favourite Pack).

But now I am paying SingTel S$80.46 per month (Fibre Broadband plus two S$15.28 plan). Hope to reduce another S$10 to S$20 from the expensive Fibre broadband contract (no good offer back in August 2024, so paying S$49.90 for SingTel 5Gbps Fibre).
 
Last edited:

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
10,617
Reaction score
178
Haha, they do not like you to go with the S$25.28 plan, but they still value as a "high value" customer.

S$32 per month is probably a very good price for the Singtel SIM Only 5G+ Enhanced Core plan already.

Last time I was paying SingTel S$150+ per month (SingTel Circle, two Combo 2 lines, 1Gbps Fibre Internet, SingTel TV Family Favourite Pack).

But now I am paying SingTel S$80.46 per month (Fibre Broadband plus two S$15.28 plan). Hope to reduce another S$10 to S$20 from the expensive Fibre broadband contract (no good offer back in August 2024, so paying S$49.90 for SingTel 5Gbps Fibre).
I think should be possible ba, the fiber pricing all going down recently. But if add TV, still expensive

But really they neow sia, I so high value until they want me to stay on those ex plan meh. I got only two lines
 

Lonelyoldman80

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2024
Messages
756
Reaction score
714
I just received this sms from singtel. :LOL:

We sincerely apologize for the recent network disruption. We know how important staying connected is. As a small gesture, you’ll receive a $10 goodwill rebate on your bill – no action needed. This will be reflected on your bill within the next 1 to 2 billing cycles. We will continue to enhance our network and strengthen its resilience.
Thank you for your understanding.
 

Ginola81

Master Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
2,975
Reaction score
892
I just received this sms from singtel. :LOL:

We sincerely apologize for the recent network disruption. We know how important staying connected is. As a small gesture, you’ll receive a $10 goodwill rebate on your bill – no action needed. This will be reflected on your bill within the next 1 to 2 billing cycles. We will continue to enhance our network and strengthen its resilience.
Thank you for your understanding.
Wah u $10 i got $5 nia

We sincerely apologize for the recent network disruption. We know how important staying connected is. As a small gesture, you’ll receive a $5 goodwill rebate on your bill – no action needed. This will be reflected on your bill within the next 1 to 2 billing cycles. We will continue to enhance our network and strengthen its resilience.


Thank you for your understanding.
 

jess_sy

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2014
Messages
2,425
Reaction score
483
I just received this sms from singtel. :LOL:

We sincerely apologize for the recent network disruption. We know how important staying connected is. As a small gesture, you’ll receive a $10 goodwill rebate on your bill – no action needed. This will be reflected on your bill within the next 1 to 2 billing cycles. We will continue to enhance our network and strengthen its resilience.
Thank you for your understanding.

Wah u $10 i got $5 nia

We sincerely apologize for the recent network disruption. We know how important staying connected is. As a small gesture, you’ll receive a $5 goodwill rebate on your bill – no action needed. This will be reflected on your bill within the next 1 to 2 billing cycles. We will continue to enhance our network and strengthen its resilience.


Thank you for your understanding.
Got $5 goodwill rebate
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,332
Reaction score
12,301
I just received this sms from singtel. :LOL:

We sincerely apologize for the recent network disruption. We know how important staying connected is. As a small gesture, you’ll receive a $10 goodwill rebate on your bill – no action needed. This will be reflected on your bill within the next 1 to 2 billing cycles. We will continue to enhance our network and strengthen its resilience.
Thank you for your understanding.

Wah u $10 i got $5 nia

We sincerely apologize for the recent network disruption. We know how important staying connected is. As a small gesture, you’ll receive a $5 goodwill rebate on your bill – no action needed. This will be reflected on your bill within the next 1 to 2 billing cycles. We will continue to enhance our network and strengthen its resilience.


Thank you for your understanding.

No SMS for me yet...
 

wongminmin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
34,594
Reaction score
18,819
:eek:
MtIXdvN.png
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,569
Reaction score
4,177
$5 rebate for the recent MAR 2026 outage is here by Singtel.

"We sincerely apologise for the recent network disruption. We know how important staying conneected is. As a small gesture, you'll receive a $5 goodwill rebate on your bill - no action needed. This will be reflected on your bill within the next 1 to 2 billing cycles. We will continue to enhance our network and strengthen its resilience. Thank you for your understanding."
 
Last edited:

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,540
Reaction score
6,443
https://mothership.sg/2026/03/gomo-customers-rebate/

Singtel users were given a S$10 goodwill rebate over a "recent network disruption" on Mar. 31.

This appears to be a reference to the service outages in mid-March.

Meanwhile, users of Gomo, a mobile network operated by Singtel, were given a S$5 goodwill rebate for the same reason.
 

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
10,617
Reaction score
178
I just received this sms from singtel. :LOL:

We sincerely apologize for the recent network disruption. We know how important staying connected is. As a small gesture, you’ll receive a $10 goodwill rebate on your bill – no action needed. This will be reflected on your bill within the next 1 to 2 billing cycles. We will continue to enhance our network and strengthen its resilience.
Thank you for your understanding.
Eh walau I get only 5 dollars they don't value me sia
 

mahler_qs

Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
182
Reaction score
117
is it for all SingTel customers? Didnt get any message and I realised that my default setting for SingTel is for them not to send any SMS to me!! Shall change that.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top