[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

omelet

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
346
No it is built into the network. Should be at DNS level. No app to install. If I use wifi or VPN can use aliexpress. Using 5G just cannot connect (Shopee, Lazada, etc works fine) to aliexpress. Are they telling me Aliexpress is risky?

https://www.singtel.com/business/products-services/mobility/mobility-solutions/mobile-protect

I noticed on their FAQs they keep emphasizing on enabling 5G standalone in order to use mobile protect, does that mean if you use 5G non-standalone and 4G, mobile protect won't work? o_O
 

Ye_Rongtian

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
57,057
Reaction score
14,379
I noticed on their FAQs they keep emphasizing on enabling 5G standalone in order to use mobile protect, does that mean if you use 5G non-standalone and 4G, mobile protect won't work? o_O
Yeah. Have tried it. If I disable 5G SA mode or enable 4G, I can surf aliexpress. :s13: It is mobile protect at work here. Not sure why it is blocking aliexpress!
 

A7997A

Master Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2002
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
855

Groudon

Member
Joined
May 4, 2013
Messages
362
Reaction score
145

mahler_qs

Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
184
Reaction score
123
Just to share - managed to port over to ST at a ST roadshow today. Seems like the promotions at roadshow can be different (with additional freebies). Managed to contract to a $24.50/mth sim only plan (but with a 12 month contract). It is essentially the Lite plan. So it has free caller ID, and 5G+. 400 SMS and 400 mins talk time. 150GB local data.

For the roadshow, they threw in free registration and SIM card (which is chargeable if I do it online. 1688 doesnt have a port in promotion when I called them.). Also, there is a free 2gb monthly data roam in Msia for the 12 month period.
 

jess_sy

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2014
Messages
2,427
Reaction score
483
Just to share - managed to port over to ST at a ST roadshow today. Seems like the promotions at roadshow can be different (with additional freebies). Managed to contract to a $24.50/mth sim only plan (but with a 12 month contract). It is essentially the Lite plan. So it has free caller ID, and 5G+. 400 SMS and 400 mins talk time. 150GB local data.

For the roadshow, they threw in free registration and SIM card (which is chargeable if I do it online. 1688 doesnt have a port in promotion when I called them.). Also, there is a free 2gb monthly data roam in Msia for the 12 month period.
https://www.singtel.com/personal/mo...clusive?utm_campaign=sopliteplan-online-offer

it‘s this but with freebies add on right?
 

rvyne7

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
583
Reaction score
6
Has anyone managed to receive the Sennheiser ACCENTUM True Wireless Earbuds freebies?

I was asked to fill out some forms 2–3 weeks ago and was told to wait 30 days. However, I haven't received any updates since—no information on whether I need to collect them or if they will be mailed.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top