wirelesslink
Member
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2013
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 119
did you delete the old one first?My old esim QR from almost 2 years ago cannot use again

did you delete the old one first?My old esim QR from almost 2 years ago cannot use again
Cannot activate an esim when the old esim is not deleted. So, unless the original phone deleted the esim, then the hacker able to add that esim? Just wonderingIf esim QR can be reused, it'd be a major security vulnerability. Some hacker would brute force all the esim QR, hijack your line and commit crimes such as using your sms 2FA to reset financial account password and siphon out the funds.
1 active session, not that easy to just hijack even with eSIM being reusable from what I see.If esim QR can be reused, it'd be a major security vulnerability. Some hacker would brute force all the esim QR, hijack your line and commit crimes such as using your sms 2FA to reset financial account password and siphon out the funds.
My old esim QR from almost 2 years ago cannot use again
1 more day to expiry. Let you know.So those who tried the 5G+ Priority, is your eSIM service gone?
Mine expired as of today but service not cut1 more day to expiry. Let you know.
I received their email to "extend".Mine expired as of today but service not cut![]()
Yes, I received their email to extend tooI received their email to "extend".
Maybe your service is cutoff as per your sign up time? see if tonight after 12 midnight cutoff.
I managed to recontract $15.28/mth plan for 12 months. Like you will try for better deals after 10 months or so!
Why don't u confirm with singtel through the mysingtel app? I understand that u don't need the auto roam plan to use the free 6 gb dataroam package for Malaysia.Hi all. Singtel is charging me AutoRoam $10 in addition to subscription $15.28 ? Do you all know why? Seems like they continue this from my earlier contract. If I unsubscribe AutoRoam will my free 6GB dataroam monthly to Malaysia will work or should I subsscribe to something? I don't need to receive calls while in Malaysia or overseas. Singtel billing driving me crazy. Please assist.
I asked Singtel to cancel AutoRoam. I didn't know contacting Singtel is a pain too!Why don't u confirm with singtel through the mysingtel app? I understand that u don't need the auto roam plan to use the free 6 gb dataroam package for Malaysia.
Personally I kept the free pay as you roam subscription although the rates will be more expensive in case I need to make a call overseas where WhatsApp call is not viable.
Did you encounter AI Shirley who insisted on helping you, yet couldn't understand what's your issue? She's a pain in the butt!I asked Singtel to cancel AutoRoam. I didn't know contacting Singtel is a pain too!
Can't cancel using the app? I cancelled mine through the app add ons last timeI asked Singtel to cancel AutoRoam. I didn't know contacting Singtel is a pain too!
I thought the app should have the option too...Can't cancel using the app? I cancelled mine through the app add ons last time
Yes....it's a pain! May be those 'paying more' have direct access to customer service...Did you encounter AI Shirley who insisted on helping you, yet couldn't understand what's your issue? She's a pain in the butt!![]()
Oh my ...... after talking cock, sing song, so long yesterday Autoroam wasn't unsubscribed! I just did unsubscribe via app. Thank you Godeau.Can't cancel using the app? I cancelled mine through the app add ons last time
Just spam "Speak to someone" to bypass.Did you encounter AI Shirley who insisted on helping you, yet couldn't understand what's your issue? She's a pain in the butt!![]()
