[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

Tedicious

Master Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Messages
4,640
Reaction score
2,176
Meanwhile Singtel keep sending $20.37 / mth plan via app

AVm9sh9.jpeg
Not worth for $
 

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
10,622
Reaction score
182
BTW, so far I have not seen any reports of rejection for other users (not using the 5G+ Enhanced Lite plan), including those who convert from the one month no-contract 5G+ Enhanced Core plan.
Hmm so this is the best way to enter? Tahan one month of high bill then senang all the way with 15 dollan plan?
 

wirelesslink

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
351
Reaction score
119
My port in request to Singtel from Circles Life failed due to incorrect info. I received an SMS from Singtel saying:

[Singtel] As the name/ NRIC provided in your port-in request does not match your current telco records, you'll need to:
  1. Check and update these details with your current telco
  2. Once resolved, inform us via singtel.com/ port-in by 6 April 2026 and we'll follow up with your request.
I filled in the form on singtel.com/port-in on 5th April but there was no response. I contacted them on 9th April via WhatsApp and was told to wait for an update. After several to and fros, I was told that since a temporary number was already issued to start billing, I can only port in at a Singtel shop. (This doesn’t even make sense)

May I ask if there’s really no other way? I have had port ins rejected before and all they needed to do was to resubmit the port in request. So now I’m stuck with paying for 2 lines, really frustrating experience and what’s more this is for a senior in my family who is not so convenient to head out as and when.
 

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,553
Reaction score
6,445
My port in request to Singtel from Circles Life failed due to incorrect info. I received an SMS from Singtel saying:

[Singtel] As the name/ NRIC provided in your port-in request does not match your current telco records, you'll need to:
  1. Check and update these details with your current telco
  2. Once resolved, inform us via singtel.com/ port-in by 6 April 2026 and we'll follow up with your request.
I filled in the form on singtel.com/port-in on 5th April but there was no response. I contacted them on 9th April via WhatsApp and was told to wait for an update. After several to and fros, I was told that since a temporary number was already issued to start billing, I can only port in at a Singtel shop. (This doesn’t even make sense)

May I ask if there’s really no other way? I have had port ins rejected before and all they needed to do was to resubmit the port in request. So now I’m stuck with paying for 2 lines, really frustrating experience and what’s more this is for a senior in my family who is not so convenient to head out as and when.
any singtel authorise shop should be able to assist
 

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2015
Messages
2,909
Reaction score
120
anyone nearing the completion of 12 month contract for the 15.28 plan? what are your plans or just adopt wait and see approach?
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,498
Reaction score
12,374
anyone nearing the completion of 12 month contract for the 15.28 plan? what are your plans or just adopt wait and see approach?

No, you do not want to do that. You should either recontract or port out.

Note: after 12 month contract, the plan becomes very expensive (S$30.56+S$5.09+S$5.45=S$41.1 per month). No one really wants to use the plan out of contract after 12 months. Remember to recontract before contract expire data, you can also port out after contract expires.

Terms and conditions:
https://cdn1.singteldigital.com/con...greements/eform/simonlyplusform_tncs_2025.pdf
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,173
Reaction score
13,179
any singtel authorise shop should be able to assist
Visited an authorized shop the other day...

If port-in done online or directly with Singtel, authorized shop needs user to transfer the case to them before they can help to follow-up. How? I didn't ask but I guess to approach Singtel to do that.

Authorized shop can see status in their system, but no act on it, I guess.

but i don’t understand why can’t they just resubmit the port in request
They must be a reason they asked you to do that. Yup, call or Whatsapp them to ask (push them for a reason if you must), coz we won't know the exact reason here.
 

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
9,025
Reaction score
695
Does anyone feel that ever since the recent disruptions, connectivity not as good as before? I am on 15.28 plan.

Can be having 5G + full bars but slow connection, may even hit unable to display page or timeout for payment related.

Feedback to ST, they checking and going to guide me through some checks to see any improvements (still waiting for their responses as of now.)
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,546
Reaction score
3,165
How to move my mum from Singtel $15.28 plan to $6 senior plan (60 years old)?

that's the thing with the Singtel $6 Senior plan....it's only for new sign-ups & port-ins
no incentives for existing Singtel customers, its only for folks who cross over from other telcos.
my parent is on an existing Singtel $6 senior plan (with 1-yr contract) signed, the plan will revert back to $12 once the contract is over. lol.
also can't sign up for the $6 current senior promo as parent is an existing Singtel subscriber. lol.
gonna jump ship for good to SH $6 senior plan with Passion Card once the existing Singtel plan runs out.
 
Last edited:

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 19, 2001
Messages
7,382
Reaction score
2,402
that's the thing with the Singtel $6 Senior plan....it's only for new sign-ups & port-ins
no incentives for existing Singtel customers, its only for folks who cross over from other telcos.
my parent is on an existing Singtel $6 senior plan (with 1-yr contract) signed, the plan will revert back to $12 once the contract is over. lol.
also can't sign up for the $6 current senior promo as parent is an existing Singtel subscriber. lol.
gonna jump ship for good to SH $6 senior plan with Passion Card once the existing Singtel plan runs out.
Yes I think you are partially correct. Read the below variation and call singtel to confirm.

  • Promotional Variation: You may see older social media posts from 2025 suggesting the price rises to $12 after a year; however, the most recent official T&Cs from March 2026 explicitly state the $6 price remains.
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,546
Reaction score
3,165
Yes I think you are partially correct. Read the below variation and call singtel to confirm.

  • Promotional Variation: You may see older social media posts from 2025 suggesting the price rises to $12 after a year; however, the most recent official T&Cs from March 2026 explicitly state the $6 price remains.

thanks thanks... hope so lol. because the older Singtel Senior $6 which i've signed up for my parent a year back...i'm pretty sure that the T&C is revert to $12 once the contract is over, it was stated there. At that point of time, I thought that would be able to re-contract and then $6 again.

Certainly hope that the newer T&C for the current Singtel Senior $6 would apply to my parent's existing contract for sure lol else it's really damn F up.

have a nice weekend! :)
 

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2001
Messages
8,900
Reaction score
4,913
I don't see why a no-equipment Seniors plan should require re-contracting every 12 months.

Does a senior stop being a senior after 1y? What's the logic behind forcing seniors to go back to recontract every year?

IMDA should step in with some common sense. When Seniors hit the age, then give them the plan in perpetuity. The exception comes when they sign an equipment plan, then they are bound to that plan's terms for the length of the contract. After the 24-month contract, then making the seniors downgrade to the $6 plan makes sense.
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,498
Reaction score
12,374
I don't see why a no-equipment Seniors plan should require re-contracting every 12 months.

Does a senior stop being a senior after 1y? What's the logic behind forcing seniors to go back to recontract every year?

IMDA should step in with some common sense. When Seniors hit the age, then give them the plan in perpetuity. The exception comes when they sign an equipment plan, then they are bound to that plan's terms for the length of the contract. After the 24-month contract, then making the seniors downgrade to the $6 plan makes sense.

For the new SingTel S$6 5G Senior plan, no need to recontract after 12 months. The price remains at S$6 per month.
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,498
Reaction score
12,374
thanks thanks... hope so lol. because the older Singtel Senior $6 which i've signed up for my parent a year back...i'm pretty sure that the T&C is revert to $12 once the contract is over, it was stated there. At that point of time, I thought that would be able to re-contract and then $6 again.

Certainly hope that the newer T&C for the current Singtel Senior $6 would apply to my parent's existing contract for sure lol else it's really damn F up.

have a nice weekend! :)

I tend to think the new terms and conditions do not apply to the old SG60 offer. Better confirm with SingTel.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top