
Ya la.. last night receive msg from server say my 2.5.8 is outdated needa update... i went to update then same problem as u liaoz haiz..... cannot load at all..help anyone? thx
but old version keeps prompting to upgrade >.<

when will whatsapp become free for at least a promotional period? ;__;
it has become too popular to need another free promotion
Personally, I do not like Whatsapp, I prefer Hello!
The popup is caused by FaceTime activation waiting for the return SMS/MMS from FaceTime activation server.
Google for FaceTime waiting for activation. The solution awaits.
The popup is caused by FaceTime activation waiting for the return SMS/MMS from FaceTime activation server.
Google for FaceTime waiting for activation. The solution awaits.
no one else install facetime and whatsapp at the same time ?

I believe that if you are using iphone 4, facetime is pre-installed.. there will be no issue using whatsapp and facetime.![]()