Official Xperia Z Thread

OnLyOnE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
202
Interestingly, I havent installed any graphics intense game onto my XZ yet. Instead I am playing Zelda on SNES emulator... lol
 

Ah Huat

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
0
CIMG5790_zps802d78a1.jpg

CIMG5792_zps934fc4cd.jpg


*sigh*

Sell or give ? Stress :(

gimme gimme gimme all your things :D

I just want you to gimme all your things :D
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Interestingly, I havent installed any graphics intense game onto my XZ yet. Instead I am playing Zelda on SNES emulator... lol

Haha I dun even have any games installed on my XZ. Only used it for whatsapp and photo taking lol.
 

jazzman80

Master Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
4,787
Reaction score
0
Btw, I have a new problem this evening. I went for my ippt this evening, so left the phone in my bag locked in locker. 2hrs later, the phone got so hot measuring 51degrees and batt life dropped from 100% to 60%!:eek:
Anyone can advise what could have cause this? I am sure I had screen lock my phone le, and its pin locked. The data is switched off also, no missed calls or sms.

Same, probably due to warm temperature.
I took it out from my army no.4 pocket, and the battery dropped quite fast too,and it was kinda warm.
Was your XZ warm too?
 

OnLyOnE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
202
Haha I dun even have any games installed on my XZ. Only used it for whatsapp and photo taking lol.

I do have android games but its not graphics intense. kingdoms of camelot and the hobbits... lol. You should start to utilize it more. I am going install asphalt 7 soon...
 

wolvie77

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
2,147
Reaction score
15
I do have android games but its not graphics intense. kingdoms of camelot and the hobbits... lol. You should start to utilize it more. I am going install asphalt 7 soon...

Playing Need for Speed Most wanted on Xperia Z. Great graphics!!
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
I do have android games but its not graphics intense. kingdoms of camelot and the hobbits... lol. You should start to utilize it more. I am going install asphalt 7 soon...

hahas i will soon. thanks. now addicted to taking video and pics in the pool lol.
 
Last edited:

bigbadber

Banned
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
44,787
Reaction score
2,793
not sure if permitted to ask about games here,


Is anyone playing Real Racing 3?

its damn awesome. fast game, good graphics.

its like having gran turismo or fonza motorsport in your phone!

check out the graphics in their FB page if you're interested
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
not sure if permitted to ask about games here,


Is anyone playing Real Racing 3?

its damn awesome. fast game, good graphics.

its like having gran turismo or fonza motorsport in your phone!

check out the graphics in their FB page if you're interested

Yes, I have downloaded and installed on my Xperia Z, the graphics are good and very real! =:p
 

bigbadber

Banned
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
44,787
Reaction score
2,793
I cant find real racing 3 in the playstore.


https://www.facebook.com/realracing?fref=ts

its awesome man

i always play until batt flat. even while charging. LOL

how come battery can consume faster than batt charging while plugged in?

also, for mahjong lovers, there is this itw mahjong. but 16 card style. every night u get $200 bucks refreshed. u get to play with real players instead of AI. just to scratch that itch when ur mahjong hand is itchy :D

try playing with earphones/headphones!
 
Last edited:

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,599
Reaction score
1,134
I cant find real racing 3 in the playstore.

it's has been there for quite a while..i already finish campaign for stock..on 2nd campaign lo...

i hate the repair time...sometimes really feel like use token to offset it..:s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top