Official Xperia Z Thread

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,942
Reaction score
1,716
i also purple set

i know which part u mean
yes for mine some areas, small dots, paint wear off. if u use fingernail trace, u will feel the uneven surface, use eye see u will know the coating wear off
i'm monitoring the peeling to see it was scratched by hard object or natual peeling due to water + palm oil etc.

guess its unavoidable

ya... uneven surface.. soon the darkness will cover the whole bezel..
so are u using any case now? i bought a clear case... removed it after few hrs of usage... made my XZ so ugly...:(
 

shadey

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
6,780
Reaction score
721
Cool. I need to get a dock to charge the phone so that I wont damage the rubber flap on the phone?

No. It's just convenience. Many people who have used the other phones with charging flaps (S, Ion, etc) have not had any "damage" issues.
 

wolvie77

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
2,147
Reaction score
15
I already reset phone once before I root and the led notification light still not working. Now I already done everything up swee swee liao not going to reset it again :s8:

Haha. I also went through that during my 1st reset
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top