Hi All,
Received the Opennet letter package in which I had book the installation to be somewhere in late April. Currently I'm using M1 Home Broadband & Starhub Cable TV with free digital voice. Living Room & 3 of my bed room all have SCV point & telephone point.
My question is must I die die to install it in the Living Room since the TV is there? My house mosty likely would be using laptops (Currently 2-3 laptop being use at home with wireless router) or the most AIO PC, won't be using any desktop PC. Can I request Opennet to install extra TP in the 3 bedrooms?
When come to getting the service is only M1 & Starhub? I do not have anymore tel line from Singtel which had been using digital voice for almost 10 years ago!
Hope to get more advices from members in here.
I think no restriction on where to install TP,BUT free for the first 15m(if i don't remember wrongly), after which got to pay for the additional length.

Plus if you want to install extra TP.. also got to pay.
( but i am not sure if it is necessary to have extra TP in 1 house.. got to get the expert to help)
Last edited:


