Opennet installion - share experience please

audiovideo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2005
Messages
21,128
Reaction score
2,639
if one wall can find a way to squeeze thru door gap or drill thru
using wifi or homeplug will degrade throughput

good luck to fibre port activation if required :s13:
 

ljxdad

Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
I was just charge $292 on the second month for fibre installation by Singtel. Its suppose to be free when I sign up their fibre package. Have to call them to waive it. Those bro who also sign up with Singtel fibre better check your bills. :s11:
 

ideatalk

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
1,595
Reaction score
0
I was just charge $292 on the second month for fibre installation by Singtel. Its suppose to be free when I sign up their fibre package. Have to call them to waive it. Those bro who also sign up with Singtel fibre better check your bills. :s11:

got it waived?
 

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,097
Reaction score
13
Open net didnt even show me any reading...just ask me sign.

So far my wireless connection abt 60-70mbps for 200 mbps plan.
I wasn't either. I think most of us don't get shown any readings. Are you the same guy who posted another thread about Singtel speed?

60 to 70 on 200 Mbps is really crap but it may or may not be hardware issues. Could be bandwidth also. That's the problem with mainstream RSPs. Hard to get the advertised speed let alone more.
 

ljxdad

Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
I wasn't either. I think most of us don't get shown any readings. Are you the same guy who posted another thread about Singtel speed?

60 to 70 on 200 Mbps is really crap but it may or may not be hardware issues. Could be bandwidth also. That's the problem with mainstream RSPs. Hard to get the advertised speed let alone more.

60-70 Mbps is by wireless. By cable is more then 200 mbps. I am on 200mbps plan.

3272302578.png
 

apriliasiao

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
9,097
Reaction score
770
How voicenet works on fiber?
I wanted to pull the TP to my store room where all my networking devices are located but afraid that it needs to be near riser where all my hse phones cables termined at.
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
259
Reaction score
0
hi just got the TP installed 2 weeks ago and noticed there are 2 outlets on the TP? Is it MIO TV would be transmitted via the TP point in future?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top