Pasir Ris 8 unofficial "guide price"

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
####

That’s why I feel that 1br would no longer be built in ocr/ RCR,

At 550 psf, can build a 2b1 bath with 2nd br just for singles bed,

Full 2 b 1 bath, 600 Psf good enough
2b 2 bath, 680 to 700 psf is good enough.
I have even seen dual key 2 b2bath like 630 to 680 sf

Efficiency of layout as important as psf

###
Reminds me of Uptown at Farrer, 2b1b w hs at 527sqf, 3b2b w hs at 700sqf.

Definitely not too far fetched, but not sure if it would be claustrophobic, my guess is it would.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Reminds me of Uptown at Farrer, 2b1b w hs at 527sqf, 3b2b w hs at 700sqf.

Definitely not too far fetched, but not sure if it would be claustrophobic, my guess is it would.
I went in a 592sqft 2b1b before. Hehe, it already looks like a one bedder plus study. :o
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
I went in a 592sqft 2b1b before. Hehe, it already looks like a one bedder plus study. :o
Yeah personally won’t wanna stay in anything less than 700sqf for a 2b2b. Too claustrophobic for me, but I would say this may be a norm someday.

in fact I think 710sqf 2b1b at Pasir Ris8 is pretty generous and decent in space, a welcomed move I would say.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Yeah personally won’t wanna stay in anything less than 700sqf for a 2b2b. Too claustrophobic for me, but I would say this may be a norm someday.

in fact I think 710sqf 2b1b at Pasir Ris8 is pretty generous and decent in space, a welcomed move I would say.
It’s quite a waste they build one bath in a 710sqft unit. This kinda size can easily fit in another bathroom, which is very essential for those who buy for self stay.
Imagine your guest come your house and all using the same master bathroom. :(
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
It’s quite a waste they build one bath in a 710sqft unit. This kinda size can easily fit in another bathroom, which is very essential for those who buy for self stay.
I think two sides of the coin for this bro. One is either squeeze more into less or having less in more.

the 710sqf unit has a semi enclosed kitchen and decently large master bedroom w a study/dresser table space.

If 2toilets maybe got to do away w one of those options. So it’s still a better of two evil. 2toilets option 764sqf like most dev has would be more ideal.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
I think two sides of the coin for this bro. One is either squeeze more into less or having less in more.

the 710sqf unit has a semi enclosed kitchen and decently large master bedroom w a study/dresser table space.

If 2toilets maybe got to do away w one of those options. So it’s still a better of two evil. 2toilets option 764sqf like most dev has would be more ideal.
Hehe, I will still go for additional bathroom as I deem it as essential if I’m staying with another partner or small family. When nature calls, it’s really frustrating to wait for one another.
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
Hehe, I will still go for additional bathroom as I deem it as essential if I’m staying with another partner or small family. When nature calls, it’s really frustrating to wait for one another.
I’m in total agreement on this! In fact I don’t mind paying an extra 100k for an extra toilet. Imagine ur guests come all using ur toilet within ur master bedroom, the stench….

I would say never underestimate the importance of a toilet, when nature calls and u cannot wait…
 

edisonhui1220

Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
287
Reaction score
42
I’m in total agreement on this! In fact I don’t mind paying an extra 100k for an extra toilet. Imagine ur guests come all using ur toilet within ur master bedroom, the stench….

I would say never underestimate the importance of a toilet, when nature calls and u cannot wait…
ya lol, if two person want to use toilet in the same moment, how siaz...
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
PR8 generally bigger size in all unit type, watergarden the 2bedder layout also nice
U should drive around water gardens to take a look. Canberra area seems to have much better amenities as compared to the past.
if really 13xxpsf, I would say it’s a pretty competitive price to begin with.
of coz the downside is the stigma “Sembawang” area and it’s high MCST fee since it’s a Low rise dev
 

edisonhui1220

Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
287
Reaction score
42
U should drive around water gardens to take a look. Canberra area seems to have much better amenities as compared to the past.
if really 13xxpsf, I would say it’s a pretty competitive price to begin with.
of coz the downside is the stigma “Sembawang” area and it’s high MCST fee since it’s a Low rise dev
ya bro my working place is in the north area, that area is building up from nothing
 

bujingyun82

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,458
Reaction score
1,176
Canberra Yishun got OYK flower sister (last time) louis i love cat and centre parting Ng.. all good MPs.. helped to improve the area a lot..
 

CaptainSGP

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Messages
2,048
Reaction score
675
It’s quite a waste they build one bath in a 710sqft unit. This kinda size can easily fit in another bathroom, which is very essential for those who buy for self stay.
Imagine your guest come your house and all using the same master bathroom. :(
I suspect this was because the tender was dual envelope & based on concept + price ? So Allgreen has promised certain ‘spacious’ layout during tender process. Priced lower as they initially felt that quantum would be an issue since the layouts were less efficient
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top