I like what was quoted in this video 15:10 onwards. Something I had kept emphasising.
unbiased analysis with data to back up his analysis on Tampines and Pasir Ris and many other integrated dev as case studies.
except the coco palm part, he forget to mention the decaying lease is far more than PR8
Very good points brought up ! Resale buyers will have many options to choose from, in short SUpply > Demand.
Is it always the case that a big cluster of condos which TOP within a small period of time tend to underperform ?
I didnt spend time looking into these clusters. But i can think of the following,:
Pasir Ris Cluster near MRT (PR8, Coco Palms, D'Nest Livia etc)
Hillview/Dairy Farm cluster (Midwood, Hillview Peak etc)
Tanah Merah MRT (Grandeur, Eco, Urban Vista etc)
Canberra MRT (One Canberra, WG, Visionaire, Brownstone etc)
Flora Drive Condos
Stretch of Condos along ECP (Silversea etc)
River Valley Road
Farrer Road/ Holland V (e.g. D'Leedon)
Upper Serangoon Road/Near Punggol Park (Riverfront, Waterbay etc)
Beauty World
Is there any of these condo clusters that have many condos achieving big capital gains outperformance ?