Pasir Ris 8 unofficial "guide price"

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
I suspect this was because the tender was dual envelope & based on concept + price ? So Allgreen has promised certain ‘spacious’ layout during tender process. Priced lower as they initially felt that quantum would be an issue since the layouts were less efficient
I’m not sure about this dual envelop layout tendered but only heard of minimal size requirement for new projects. If they have the choice but choose not to build two bathrooms, I thought it’s not really a wise move. :o
 

CaptainSGP

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Messages
2,048
Reaction score
675
I’m not sure about this dual envelop layout tendered but only heard of minimal size requirement for new projects. If they have the choice but choose not to build two bathrooms, I thought it’s not really a wise move. :o
Watergarden also under the same min size requirement 2b1b 646sqft & 2b2b 721sqft
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Hehe, I will still go for additional bathroom as I deem it as essential if I’m staying with another partner or small family. When nature calls, it’s really frustrating to wait for one another.

###

Exactly. EC advises either 1b1bath or 2b2 bath... no in between..

###
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
I went in a 592sqft 2b1b before. Hehe, it already looks like a one bedder plus study. :o

###

Actually, what I meant is that I prefer a small enclosed second room with window (even if it looks like 1+S) as compared to what some developers design as 1+S where the study is just like anyhow carve out out of nowhere, no access to toilet and no window etc...

###
 

CaptainSGP

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Messages
2,048
Reaction score
675
###

Actually, what I meant is that I prefer a small enclosed second room with window (even if it looks like 1+S) as compared to what some developers design as 1+S where the study is just like anyhow carve out out of nowhere, no access to toilet and no window etc...

###
I think can consider 2b1b if the unit is very close to the condo common area toilet. It’s like additional toilet without need to clean 🤣
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
Ikcv6.jpg
pls send this chart to BT, ST, ZB, WB, NP, Today etc

today papers say agents trying to smoke out FOMO buyers
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
i think got chance some buyers yet to activate the S&P, or they didnt need to lodge caveat coz full cash down. So need to monitor 1-2 weeks more. anyway the effect is done

Forett is increasing price again in Aug after 3% in june, same for mayfair, verdale, i no BT access so can wait let some kind bro here share the article, if this continue CM has to come in liao


https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/re...laim-price-hikes-at-slew-of-condo-ec-projects

no need BT access .. just need to get FOC e-Resource from NLB to get the electronic version

https://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/main
anyways, here's the article
w4fwiSn.jpg
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
###

The Garden Residences, another ulu location. 1br asking for 9xxk, almost 1 mil !!!

Looks like the sky is the limit these days.

###
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Hehe yea, already did that.
just realized the buyer who bought my unit need to pay absd some more :o

###

I remembered the China man who bought my unit also need to pay absd...
But did not need bank loan, just cash...

Don’t underestimate buyers wealth

###
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
###

I remembered the China man who bought my unit also need to pay absd...
But did not need bank loan, just cash...

Don’t underestimate buyers wealth

###
Mine was:
1 unit - sold to indonesian
2 units - sold to ****/Indian (Tiagong one of them is lawyer)
1 unit - sold to PRC
1 unit - sold to singaporean (2nd property)
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Mine was:
1 unit - sold to indonesian
2 units - sold to ****/Indian (Tiagong one of them is lawyer)
1 unit - sold to PRC
1 unit - sold to singaporean (2nd property)

###

That’s why don’t feel for them even if you think they have gotten a bad deal.

Many are just so many times richer than us...

Like that EC always play sad music about buyers losing money etc, who knows they are even many times richer than him and do not bother about losing such ‘peanuts’...

So just enjoy the show... if buyers make money, just applaud, if they lose, just oops... that’s all, anyway why bother...
Just enjoy the show


###
 
Last edited:

hirokassy

Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
297
Reaction score
4
I’m in total agreement on this! In fact I don’t mind paying an extra 100k for an extra toilet. Imagine ur guests come all using ur toilet within ur master bedroom, the stench….

I would say never underestimate the importance of a toilet, when nature calls and u cannot wait…
I think depends of your lifestyle also, if you’re the kind that doesn’t have a lot of friends, who can you invite lol

I think can fit in 2 adults and 1 toddler..
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
I think depends of your lifestyle also, if you’re the kind that doesn’t have a lot of friends, who can you invite lol

I think can fit in 2 adults and 1 toddler..
If nature knocks on the door at the same time for both adult? Personal preference is still 2 toilet unless staying alone.
 

scanner007

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2020
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
485
If nature knocks on the door at the same time for both adult? Personal preference is still 2 toilet unless staying alone.
Then it will be more important to stay at the ground floor or near common facilities like swimming pool that comes with toilet/changing room. Lol :ROFLMAO:
At least if both need to use toilet, one can run to the “public” toilet. ;)

Anyway agreed, it come handy to have 2 bathrooms in the house.
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
Then it will be more important to stay at the ground floor or near common facilities like swimming pool that comes with toilet/changing room. Lol :ROFLMAO:
At least if both need to use toilet, one can run to the “public” toilet. ;)

Anyway agreed, it come handy to have 2 bathrooms in the house.
Then u got to also ensure u have good tolerance and threshold level, and the common facilities area has more than one toilet. Buy till so Cham, then buy for wad. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top