NiShiZhu
Banned
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2005
- Messages
- 9,297
- Reaction score
- 3,015
Isn’t this price not too far off from one bernam 2 bedder?If 2BR then stack 65 or stack 5
If really like new launch so much.
Isn’t this price not too far off from one bernam 2 bedder?If 2BR then stack 65 or stack 5
its like queuing for macdonlad BTS meal, once u see ppl queuing to buy, means sure good. and once u see others issuing blank cheques even at 2k psf, rest will have herd mentality and follow suitMaybe when those who bought above 16xxpsf, once they cool down, they may rather forfeit the deposit.
more bounce out unit expected after these buyers kenna laughed by their friends and relatives for paying so high?![]()
bukeyi already. subsale not as sexy as new salealso need to ask which agent. next time engage this agent to subsale your PR8.
Where ah? I wanna see their complaints haha..
Later i upload the pix. #05-05 from 1.104m to 1.262m to $1.462m.If 2BR then stack 65 or stack 5
Silently a 3 bedder OLA EC (1055sqft) transacted $1388psf this month. $1.412m EC(CocoPalms) $12xxpsf vs (Pasir Ris8) $14xx-15xxpsf (assuming the info is accurate which I think a handful of transacted prices fall in that range).
I picked a recent 3 bedder (1098sqf) from Coco Palms transacted at 1.355m (1234psf) vs 3 bedder (1023sqf) from Pasir Ris 8 perhaps 1.5m (1466psf)
Jus curious which would u pick.
Madness, but CocoPalms or Pasir Ris8?Silently a 3 bedder OLA EC (1055sqft) transacted $1388psf this month. $1.412m EC
Not a fan of bay window n planter. So Pasir Ris 8Madness, but CocoPalms or Pasir Ris8?
Hehe, What’s holding u back? I already sold one last month. Looking to sell my second if this comedy continuesWah should I sell mine and earn quick bucks![]()

PR8!![]()
Yeah. Same.Not a fan of bay window n planter. So Pasir Ris 8
I also dun like bay windows and planter box. New properties going forward will have no windows and planters.Not a fan of bay window n planter. So Pasir Ris 8
So did u get one since your queue number quite goodI also dun like bay windows and planter box. New properties going forward will have no windows and planters.

But bro, to be fair, diff people have diff time line.Yeah. Same.
Hopefully those that took the plunge to buy Coco Palms based on the news of that expected $1700psf price tag did so with open eyes, else they may just regretting not trying their luck ballotting and having a shot at the $14xxpsf units.
Yes. Got a 2br.So did u get one since your queue number quite good![]()
Gong Xi!!!Yes. Got a 2br.
Yes, also felt resale volume transaction will increase.But bro, to be fair, diff people have diff time line.
Some upgraders no transit place to stay or don’t wanna rent for 4-6 years to buy new launch. Hence they opt for resale since it is for own stay. A slight appreciation depending on market sentiments will be a bonus for them.
Some go for new launch as second property or got transit place to stay. Hence can’t conclude that buy resale is a bad buy. Going forward I do foresee more resale volume transacted in the locality![]()
congrats bro, with ur q number, I trusted it’s not the 2kpsf unit.Yes. Got a 2br.

Not a bad buy though, EC prices already firmly cross $1000psf, I mean they need to go in with open eyes per se.But bro, to be fair, diff people have diff time line.
Some upgraders no transit place to stay or don’t wanna rent for 4-6 years to buy new launch. Hence they opt for resale since it is for own stay. A slight appreciation depending on market sentiments will be a bonus for them.
Some go for new launch as second property or got transit place to stay. Hence can’t conclude that buy resale is a bad buy. Going forward I do foresee more resale volume transacted in the locality![]()
A fairer comparison would be PR8 16xxpsf vs 12xxpsf coco.Not a bad buy though, EC prices already firmly cross $1000psf, I mean they need to go in with open eyes per se.
In terms of capital gain potential a $14xxpsf unit at Pasir Ris 8 is higher than a $12xxpsf unit at CocoPalms. And I think $12xxpsf is about the ceiling for CocoPalms given that 11 years lease had passed. By 2030, Pasir Ris 8 is left w 91 years lease and CocoPalms 79 years lease, next buyer might compare.
For own stay, considerations are definitely different. I also feel resale transactions in Pasir Ris would increase.
What if the person really love Pasir Ris. That’s what happened ytd bro, and also within this thread, a lot of Pasirians.A fairer comparison would be PR8 16xxpsf vs 12xxpsf coco.
to me neither.