POCO F5 series

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Guess that I'm really not fated to try poco.

Ordered already then could kena cancelled for nothing.

I passed poco for the time being.
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,790
Reaction score
293
In recent days. Lazada beats Shopee in price for Poco promo.
Even for F5? I remember twice sale Shopee was cheaper for F5 while Lazada was for F5 Pro. Or maybe like i said, back and forth take turn for each one on each platform so it's fair for people who only use 1 platform
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Even for F5? I remember twice sale Shopee was cheaper for F5 while Lazada was for F5 Pro. Or maybe like i said, back and forth take turn for each one on each platform so it's fair for people who only use 1 platform
Ya! When F5 is included in the LazFlash sales. The price beats PCK....
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,790
Reaction score
293
Any recommended gcam and the config for Poco F5? I used one, set up the config then photo taking that time crash
 

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,791
Reaction score
1,425
Hi I'm new to wireless charging. Got this original 20W Xiaomi wireless charging stand from Shopee. Using with Anker 30w USB-C charger.

How do i know whether it's fast or slow charging?

pms_1666845465.09499859.png


21UdpqstV+L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
 

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,791
Reaction score
1,425
For 12/512. $555 is a super good price.

actually i wanted the 12+256GB, but no stock on 12/12. Had to settle for the next best option.

Using MIUI since the $169 (correct price ??) Redmi 1S. Hard to switch. Had a pure Android Mi A3 before, but it's missing a lot of tweaks that MIUI has.
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,126
Reaction score
1,900
Hi I'm new to wireless charging. Got this original 20W Xiaomi wireless charging stand from Shopee. Using with Anker 30w USB-C charger.

How do i know whether it's fast or slow charging?

pms_1666845465.09499859.png


21UdpqstV+L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
like other xiaomi models, u should see the special charging graphic on your phone screen, if the correct charger is used, sample below

7f3c5667151bc4bad8e2b749469e2158.jpg
 

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
12,724
Reaction score
2,651
no point lar… f5 come out almost half a year liao and some waiting for f6…
then f6 half a year later how? like that no need to buy liao lor…

Hard truth is, they are not wanting F6. They are waiting F6 to come out so F5 price will drop
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
How to reduce the aggressiveness of the Auto Brightness?

I find it too sensitive in term of reducing the brightness thus becoming too dim the screen. :cautious:

Any Settings to configure or tweak? :unsure:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Folks,

Sealed box Poco f5 pro Local set 8/256 at $450 can buy?

I don't chase the latest chippy one.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top