Press and hold home screen > Settings > More > Home Screen (Without app drawer should be classic)Folks,
I'm newbie to POCO.
Is there a setting somewhere to set all apps on Home Screen WITHOUT Apps Drawer?
My Default Launcher only has "POCO Launcher"?
Folks,
I'm newbie to POCO.
Is there a setting somewhere to set all apps on Home Screen WITHOUT Apps Drawer?
My Default Launcher only has "POCO Launcher"?
Stock Android UI, like Pixel kinda interface feels.
Jump telcos, now change to jumping between phones. hahahahahaOkay. Unfortunately, HyperOS is still not up to the standard and can't beat the awesomeness of One UI.
Therefore, I have parted with POCO F5 Pro.
Cheers and bye!![]()
Wah I'm not alone, have been using Nova launcher since my xperia z days.. and i always customize a similar layout, so everything looks and feels samey across my phonesMy UI probably stuck for last 10 years lol. Always first thing new phone i'll install Nova Launcher so moving across brand i still enjoy my phone as it is.
Anyone still using the pre installed screen protector? Bought TP but seem like the default is good enough.
Personally, I prefer matte TG SP now.Yup its actually good enough but prone to scratches. TG always feels better but nowadays all the curve edges is kinda annoying for TG
Actually how to even tell if there’s a protector, looks like nothing lol. Is it cuz it’s not glossy like raw glass I guess??Yup its actually good enough but prone to scratches. TG always feels better but nowadays all the curve edges is kinda annoying for TG
Can kindly recommend screen protector for Poco F5 that is easy to paste on. My skill no good, paste SP always slightly slanted.
Thanks for the recommendation.Ibywind Tempered Glass Screen protector on Lazada, they have a plastic guide where it clips onto front part of phone for you to align the protector properly
Read HWZ Forum Rules on Poco F5 Pro
F3 still new, moi still use f1. Change battery seems fine.my daughter F3 refuse to die. Back class cracked. Now in casing, still happily playing Genshin with it.
Otherwise, would have change to this.