POCPHONE F2

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,781
Reaction score
293
The new miui 12.5 enhanced edition is damed good... I check ampere app the power discharge.. Can drop to 110 mah... Previously the lowest is 130mah...phone feels as snappy and feel much cooler now.... Battery setting gives u another setting for high performance. So now got battery saving, balanced and power mode.
Yours is the K30 version of F2 Pro right?
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,781
Reaction score
293
Yeah........f2 pro got 12.5 enhanced updates?

Nope, definitely not yet. Hoping we'll get it prior to MIUI 13. But so far i'm pretty satisfied with the 12.5 version so unless it's way way better, maybe it's better not to have in case some bugs introduced lol.

Mine is the EU version though.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,191
Reaction score
3,605
Nope, definitely not yet. Hoping we'll get it prior to MIUI 13. But so far i'm pretty satisfied with the 12.5 version so unless it's way way better, maybe it's better not to have in case some bugs introduced lol.

Mine is the EU version though.
From the mix4 launch video.. This time round they spenting more effort in their miui rom.. So should be better from now on.. So excited... I am very impress by miui 12.5.2 and now 12.5.3
 

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
14,766
Reaction score
264
The notifcation is it abit haywired ?

I drag down from top, cant see
Be it email, sms etc

Also whatsapp cannot preview msg liao

Or is it i am too used to poco f1
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,781
Reaction score
293
I am miui 12.5.2 global.....

Did you factory reset? Mine is EU room, no notification problems anymore, or at least I didn't notice any issues.

I find that EU room seems to be more stable. My X3 NFC also on 12.5 but global ROM and the same app I have on my poco f2 pro is totally fixed but on the X3 NFC fix one problem, introduced another.
 

raindance

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2001
Messages
1,670
Reaction score
41
For me, only watsapp and SMS notifications come in without any issues.

For almost all other apps, when the phone is locked, notifications will either be delayed or all come in instantly when i unlock the phone.

Already do all the battery settings, auto start but no use at all.

Am gonna ditch this phone soon. Pity, the hardware is actually very good.
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,781
Reaction score
293
For me, only watsapp and SMS notifications come in without any issues.

For almost all other apps, when the phone is locked, notifications will either be delayed or all come in instantly when i unlock the phone.

Already do all the battery settings, auto start but no use at all.

Am gonna ditch this phone soon. Pity, the hardware is actually very good.

Ditching it cos of this update? I think that's the aggressive battery saving feature. It's like this ever since I got the phone last year. All my Xiaomi phones are like this I think. Personally, I'm fine with the notifications frequency so far since I'm in no hurry to get anything and every once in a while I'll check my phone anyway so if it helps save battery, I'm all for it lol
 

raindance

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2001
Messages
1,670
Reaction score
41
Ditching it cos of this update? I think that's the aggressive battery saving feature. It's like this ever since I got the phone last year. All my Xiaomi phones are like this I think. Personally, I'm fine with the notifications frequency so far since I'm in no hurry to get anything and every once in a while I'll check my phone anyway so if it helps save battery, I'm all for it lol

Actually i don't recall the notification issue was this bad last year, or even earlier this year. I didn't monitor it, but just that recently i've been noticing it more and more.

Like when i order foodpanda, and the rider wants to tell me something, i don't see it until i unlock the phone. Few times i've missed foodpanda/grab messages, especially if the order was placed more than 15 min ago. So now whenever i order delivery, i unlock my phone every few minutes to monitor which is ridiculous.
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,781
Reaction score
293
Actually i don't recall the notification issue was this bad last year, or even earlier this year. I didn't monitor it, but just that recently i've been noticing it more and more.

Like when i order foodpanda, and the rider wants to tell me something, i don't see it until i unlock the phone. Few times i've missed foodpanda/grab messages, especially if the order was placed more than 15 min ago. So now whenever i order delivery, i unlock my phone every few minutes to monitor which is ridiculous.

Yeah can be frustrating
 

JuXn5566

Senior Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
1,635
Reaction score
32
EU ROM. August security update is here at 3.1GB
1f602.png

How come security patch OTA size so big?! sigh..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top