POCPHONE F2

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
Anyone using Instagram has the issue where you already out of the app but audio from videos still playing, even after you turn off your phone?
 

raindance

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2001
Messages
1,670
Reaction score
41
Does tapping on the safe entry check in box work all the time for you guys? For me its very weird. It will always consistently work at some boxes, and will 90% of the time not work at others. IE when i go to specific shop/mall, i know i need to scan QR because it most likely won't work there again. but i've seen other ppl's phone work.

I already set the app to no battery saver, auto restart.
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
Does tapping on the safe entry check in box work all the time for you guys? For me its very weird. It will always consistently work at some boxes, and will 90% of the time not work at others. IE when i go to specific shop/mall, i know i need to scan QR because it most likely won't work there again. but i've seen other ppl's phone work.

I already set the app to no battery saver, auto restart.
I never had issues with it although now I've started using token cos it's so much more convenient. But 2 weeks ago it was still fine when I used it. However, last time when I was using the app, there was one time I scan at city link keep cannot go through, but some people can then a few people also stuck there, only about 5mins later then it work
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
Wanna ask people who has updated to 12.5. Those apps that Xiaomi say can uninstall or hide, still cannot uninstall and hide right?
 

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
37,690
Reaction score
1,439
I stop playing with those things many years back 😂 now lazy to go read up on the how to
No need root or unlock bootloader one
Just google debloat from xda website, got tutorial
Have a list of safe apps to uninstall also
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
No need root or unlock bootloader one
Just google debloat from xda website, got tutorial
Have a list of safe apps to uninstall also

Yeah but i read need the correct version for the respective MIUI version right? I mean, i'm not really that bothered by those apps, just that i'd rather not have them when i don't use them at all.
 

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
37,690
Reaction score
1,439
Yeah but i read need the correct version for the respective MIUI version right? I mean, i'm not really that bothered by those apps, just that i'd rather not have them when i don't use them at all.
Version i duno liao coz i also never do lol
But seems easy from what i see others doing
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,189
Reaction score
3,604
w4tZjrK.jpg
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,189
Reaction score
3,604
The new miui 12.5 enhanced edition is damed good... I check ampere app the power discharge.. Can drop to 110 mah... Previously the lowest is 130mah...phone feels as snappy and feel much cooler now.... Battery setting gives u another setting for high performance. So now got battery saving, balanced and power mode.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top