police selection assessment

Dattuse

Reaction score
Hi all, I am a female going in HTA 6mth training in May. Anyone have tips on what to prepare or expect ? I don't have people around me that have been in hta and since im a girl i didnt serve Ns before.
Hi, just the basic necessities and few clothes to wear will be a fun 6months training in HTA :).. other than that, ensure your physical fitness is there throughout the PT .. and PT usually start very early

Dattuse

Reaction score
hi i applied for DES on 20th march 2021 they state processing time 4-6, im worried as i have thai religious tattoos on my back but cant be seen when wearing t shirt. is this gonna be a factor on shortlisting me?
I'm sorry you wouldn't be able to pass the body check-up round....

Last edited:

RokuekRo

Reaction score
Hi i just got shortlisted for DES
may i know how many stages i need to pass? And what is the stage about

jnaisk

Reaction score
DES for females who would like to apply, do we need to be PES A? And does height affects PES?

Dattuse

Reaction score
DES for females who would like to apply, do we need to be PES A? And does height affects PES?
For females, as long as you are fit.. you are eligible to apply and height does not affect PES status.

Last edited:

Dattuse

Reaction score
Interested in K9

Just wondering though,

Currently pursuing psychology in unisim part time. What is the pay scale like for SPO? Is it dependent on the degree classification? Because on their website, they only mentioned about the range for the different ranks like Inspector and ASP.

How to know if rank is going to be inspector or ASP? Is it based on honours classifications also? I saw on CNB website that their first class and 2nd upper starting pay is 3.7k though with ASP rank.

Also, from SPO can choose preferred department? Because I'm highly interested in K9.
Did anyone reply you on this ;O

Dattuse

Reaction score
Wahhh didnt expect anyone to reply at this time but thank you very much! Glad that I will be considered as diploma holder.

And also, yes, I did check the website before asking but they didn't explain about the pre-enlistee part... they just stated that you have to apply at least 3 months before enlisting.
If you have not serve NS.. it's a 5 year bond when you enlist if everything is successful

Last edited:

Dattuse

Reaction score
Strange right? I did quote the positions listed on the website. But he wants the duration. He expected that I know exactly what to expect, Which is fair. But what if I have no friends in the force? Strange but a reasonable expectation I Guess.
He wants to know.. after your 9 months residential training in HTA , what would you be doing after that, what are your roles as an inspector in the force :)

Dattuse

Reaction score
Hi all, for those that need a timeline here is mine.

I applied for DES

Online application : 10th August 2020
Online interview : 18th September 2020
Online document submission : 23rd September 2020
SA : 29th September 2020
Medical : 7th October 2020
Follow up medical : 19th and 20th October 2020
Appointment letter : 29th October 2020
Enlistment : 18th November 2020

Those who failed don't give up. I tried like 4 times before getting it.
congrats

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.