laser printer with duplex printing you need at least $600 u ok?
Hi, thanks for your reply. I am ok with $600. May I know which brand do you recommend which is value for money? Brother, Fuji Xerox or Samsung? Thanks

laser printer with duplex printing you need at least $600 u ok?
guys.
any multifunction laser printer with LAN network support to recommend?
I would require the printer to be able to print labels efficiently as our Fuji Xerox M355DF always paper jam when printing labels.
budget less than $1000
Thanks!
Hi, thanks for your reply. I am ok with $600. May I know which brand do you recommend which is value for money? Brother, Fuji Xerox or Samsung? Thanks
got. how to pass you![]()

Fuji Xerox CM305df $649 +$100 ntuc vouchers +wireless router
is 4 in 1 but just ignore fax cause in the market dont have 3 in 1 duplex color laser
If not brother MFC -9330cdw $598 + wireless router + $10 voucher
is 4 in 1 but just ignore fax cause in the market dont have 3 in 1 duplex color laser
Personally I prefer Fuji Xerox cause more vibrant print out
lol dont need pass me just take photo then give me dimension and brand can liao.
I will beo beo and see whats wrong.![]()
I take for you tmrw. Brandless de. M355df bypass tray always tend to double feed. Use tray 1 will jam
Had almost 0 problems with CM305DF though..
tonerseller, got any lobang for Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M215b?
seems very economical but i am unsure where to get it
Think your label sticker opposite side abit rough issit. Cause CM305df the paper path is from pushed forward so the chances of second pcs following through is very little. (If not is your label sticker too thin)
Anyway you see your cm305df tray got roller infont and your M355df tray total got no roller the roller is inbuilt.
If your printing volume of labels not high, I would recommend you to get print 1 pc by 1 pc on M355df. If not you may use CM305df to do massive printing also.
tonerseller, got any lobang for Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M215b?
seems very economical but i am unsure where to get it
Cannot Pm you leh
