printer need advice
An suggestions for printer:
1. Mono
2. Print, Scan, Copy
need a good quality scan
print mono so just a normal quality
3. max 100pages usage per month
4. Budget $250 with long warranty
note;
sometimes I on it just to scan without printing. Will ink be use to clean the head? can I off any function since I am not using it? if there is a malfunction can other functions be used or I have to get a new one?
Thanks for helping [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
An suggestions for printer:
1. Mono
2. Print, Scan, Copy
need a good quality scan
print mono so just a normal quality
3. max 100pages usage per month
4. Budget $250 with long warranty
note;
sometimes I on it just to scan without printing. Will ink be use to clean the head? can I off any function since I am not using it? if there is a malfunction can other functions be used or I have to get a new one?
Thanks for helping [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
Last edited:


