xtramadness
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2009
- Messages
- 41,675
- Reaction score
- 15
Also, if u take their mono, many models come with free 2 more frewe toners 

Hi. Does anyone know of any laser printer repair shop in Sim Lim or North area? My HP laser printer 1102w doesnt feed the paper in most of the time. I cleaned the rubber feed but cannot put it back in. Need some help.
Oh just go for Fuji Xerox CM305df $599 + $100 ntuc voucher and is 3 years on-site warranty
Fuji Xerox P255dw $149 + $50 ntuc vouchers
Total net is $99 only.
Yes go for laser printer cheap and good. Inkjet will kill u since u nv use colour
Hello, Can I get a few recommendations for a laser printer? The specs I'll need are
1. Mono
2. Print Scan Copy (3in1)
3. 500 - 1000 sheets/per month
4. Less than 800? Bang for buck?
5. Wireless+duplex. Inexpensive toner.
Thanks in advance.
is this model good ??? Not using any color printing.
Brother All-In-One Printer Model: DCP-7060D
Hello, Can I get a few recommendations for a printer for small office? The specs I'll need are:
1. Color
2. Print Scan Copy Fax Wireless (All 5 functions must have)
3. 150 - 200 sheets/per month
4. Up to $800 max. Cheaper will be good, current printer I'm using is Brother MFC-440CW.
5. Very important for toner ink to last, lowest cost per page print. Good to have duplex function, smartphone printings etc but not compulsory.
I also saw some ads on the Epson L series ink tank printer, is it good?
Thanks in advance.