maverick317
Master Member
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2003
- Messages
- 4,929
- Reaction score
- 0
Am having issues with the screen, didn't drop it or anything but I woke up this morning and am getting artefacts and discolouration all over
Having to restart my phone almost every day because of the sound issue is seriously starting to piss me off. Kinda regret with this purchase tbh.
Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
Having to restart my phone almost every day because of the sound issue is seriously starting to piss me off. Kinda regret with this purchase tbh.
Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
Every once in a while, there won't be any sound despite no changes made to the sound setting by me. Others have mentioned apps causing that issue but that's just ridiculous cause I have the same apps on my G2 but no sound problems.what kind of sound issue?
Every once in a while, there won't be any sound despite no changes made to the sound setting by me. Others have mentioned apps causing that issue but that's just ridiculous cause I have the same apps on my G2 but no sound problems.
Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
Every once in a while, there won't be any sound despite no changes made to the sound setting by me. Others have mentioned apps causing that issue but that's just ridiculous cause I have the same apps on my G2 but no sound problems.
Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
I rooted the phone and then re-installed IG.. now i have the add account too.. lol
what is IG
I don't think its instagram
Instagram i believe............ so many abbreviation gives me headaches too #newgen #yolo
what is IG
anyone using Instagram here.. i manage a few accounts and on the S7 i cant log in to multiple accounts... i try to uninstall the updates and reinstall but still the same. There isnt a add account option.
IG = Instagram
![]()
My Sony Xperia z2 and z5 also no such issues. Even my parents, both their xiaomi also no such issues so far.