Take care chiobuBased on the post obviously I alr went through a few rounds of checks and I'm just at the ward resting.

Take care chiobuBased on the post obviously I alr went through a few rounds of checks and I'm just at the ward resting.
If die liao why will scared of rotting alone nobody knows de neh?I stayed alone so I scared I really die alone rot and nobody knows

then later she becomes the most popular patient in hospital machiam those idol dramaA horde of bbfa all chiong down to hospital. I cannot imagine the scenario. Sure hilarious .![]()
Could be stress you know, coz sometimes I have this heaviness in my chest that makes me want to breathe hard, and they usually occur at times of stress
If you can be discharged tmr, then it's fine.
If you need to be 'detained' for a few more days, then maybe transfer yourself out to a pte hospital.
*need to:
1. contact a cardio surgeon (if your issue is indeed cardio) who is willing to take you in as his/her patient
2. sign a 'transfer out' form with the current hospital
3. arrange ambulance as per the instructions of the cardio surgeon's office (will give you simple instructions to follow)
4. if don't have a preferred cardo surgeon, then call up the pte hospital and ask them for the procedure to accept you (and when reach there, they will randomly assign a surgeon for you).
5. everything will move at fast speed for you.
You are the kind that's driving up insurance premiums...
If she has paid the high premium for a pte shield with expensive rider/s, the logical thing for her to do is to admit herself into a pte hospital instead of being put on a temp bed in a public hospital. Leave that temp bed and B2 ward to someone who needs it more than her (from financial burden point of view for that someone really in needs).
*also, you don't know how traumatised one can get when in a public hospital while I experienced first hand.
You think you are the only one who has been in a public hospital, experienced first hand?
Perhaps you have comprehension issues.
I am not referring to first hand experience in a public hospitals.
I am referring to TRAUMATISED first hand experience.
If she has paid the high premium for a pte shield with expensive rider/s, the logical thing for her to do is to admit herself into a pte hospital instead of being put on a temp bed in a public hospital. Leave that temp bed and B2 ward to someone who needs it more than her (from financial burden point of view for that someone really in needs).
*also, you don't know how traumatised one can get when in a public hospital while I experienced first hand.
Hmm... Maybe you want to re read what you typed? I read 3 more times, you said and I quote, "you were traumatized in a public hospital, experienced first hand."Nevermind. Mummy can never be wrong.
I have nv watched k drama is the genre I hate mostTS I strongly encourage you not to watch kdrama When life gives you tangerines![]()