
is finger my fingers kena kiamremember u injuring your hands too. This year so many things happen to you?
I felt that is was heart attack but doc based on test results everything healthy no signs of heart attack. They say should be more like anxiety attack and said I was hyperventilating.rare case 30s can get heart attack...
should eat more fruits and veg
probably the worst is over for u.is finger my fingers kena kiam
Took 3months to fully heal
Plus hit my head at my house gate latch dunno how long cut 4 or 5 cm long ?plus Abit deep quite a lot of blood
Then late aug early September fever plus cough.. cough until blood come out 2 times after that a few times a little bit then no more liao![]()
Do you agree some people are a jinx in your life? So long the person is associated with you, confirm bad things will happen to you?
So pissed. My mum almost got scam and I found out, luckily I intervene quickly to prevent mishaps. Instead of thanking me and stop the nonsense she blame me and in denial.
As a result I was so angry and also all she gave me a lot problems plus my recent stress. I was so angry and upset. Ended up I had multiple symptoms that looks like a heart attack. I endured for many hours and it got worsen.
I stayed alone so I scared I really die alone rot and nobody knows. Ended up calling the ambulance myself to check myself into hospital.
Right now I'm at the a&e waiting test results. I really thought for a moment I'm gonna die. The time I was lying at home alone waiting for ambulance to the journey to hospital I really felt so weak and inside me was like die also good. I just feel immersed sadness that she's been torturing my whole life while I keep taking care of her until I almost had a cardiac arrest and I still have to check myself into the hospital.
I think I'm at the highest level of bbfa already. At this rate if the test results is bad, I probably would do the op alone too.
How about me??? When is it gonna be over??probably the worst is over for u.
having cold sweat with chest pain maybe one of the key indicators of a heart attack.
I ever saw my BBFA brother's big beads of sweat appearing profusely on his face when he told me he was having chest pain (I was visiting him at his house then and we took a taxi to the hospital and straight away admitted). This symptom if appears is a very obvious sign of something is very wrong and should take immediate action.
Not true leh.Do not needs to worry. Real heart attack is super painful. Most people will not be able to handle the pain. Break out cold sweat and barely able to do anything.
For who to viewTS install cctv inside and outside house bah if not what happen people won't know
female stay alone also dangerous
when mati, police and family view to see what happenedFor who to view
Discharged just at home resting.Ts not yet discharged?
Lame die already still need to know so much for what. 于事无补 already anyway.when mati, police and family view to see what happened
I felt that is was heart attack but doc based on test results everything healthy no signs of heart attack. They say should be more like anxiety attack and said I was hyperventilating.