Redmi Note 10 series

a4973

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all may I know if there is a setting on the RN10P to point download of only PDF content to the micro SD? Thanks

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When will they fixed the "wake up phone for Google Assistant" function again.

It was working so well on Redmi Note 8 Pro.

regionmaster

Reaction score
Anyone note 10 Left Right speaker unbalanced ?

Can equalize it in accessibility, but it only seem to decrease volume the other side so it's some extreme band-aid temp fix

Also when you using earpiece, hosei again need turn back

Rooney3

Reaction score
Does the pro come with esim? How to setup after getting the QR code from M1? Scanning it doesn't route to a website or anything.

eip1234

Reaction score
Anybody using 3rd party launcher? I'm using Nova7 ...

Today I updated the OS to 12.5.8 ... Full screen gestures don't work with FNG at all ... at the moment you select full screen gestures, you'll be warned that the System Launcher will then be used instead of any 3rd party launcher ... If you don't use the full screen gestures, yes you can still use FNG but there are 3 buttons at the bottom which are ugly and defeat the purpose of gestures ...

The previous version 12.5.4 were OK - full screen gestures + FNG were working ...

alex22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody using 3rd party launcher? I'm using Nova7 ...

Today I updated the OS to 12.5.8 ... Full screen gestures don't work with FNG at all ... at the moment you select full screen gestures, you'll be warned that the System Launcher will then be used instead of any 3rd party launcher ... If you don't use the full screen gestures, yes you can still use FNG but there are 3 buttons at the bottom which are ugly and defeat the purpose of gestures ...

The previous version 12.5.4 were OK - full screen gestures + FNG were working ...
12.5.8 on which local operator?

eip1234

Reaction score
Starhub ... Why does it matter?

It is Xiaomi who pushes the OS to phones, in batches. If you haven't got yours, you'll receive it soon ...

gnixer

Master Member
Reaction score
Whats the benefits of using esim?
I always wonder abt this
I find it no benefit especially for those frequent change mobile. Imagine each time the telco charge you for the esim profile.

btw my Malaysia limited purple starlight note 10S arrives. So hard to find case in taobao.

eip1234

Reaction score
I have used the ADB command then authorized FNG to hide the navigation buttons at the bottom of screen but still can't hide them ... xian ...

Seems like nobody here bother about his issue? 😑😑😑

Last edited:

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have used the ADB command then authorized FNG to hide the navigation buttons at the bottom of screen but still can't hide them ... xian ...

Seems like nobody here bother about his issue? 😑😑😑
U mean the home, back button etc?
Miui itself can remove the button
Inside setting

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.