Samsung Galaxy A35 And A55

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,904
Reaction score
4,734
Any online ordering cheapest at this moment, buying for my brother.
 

andriod

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
590
Reaction score
68
Buy from Samsung shop website, they give free galaxy earbuds worth $159 + the charging adapter worth $38. I think this best deal.
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,904
Reaction score
4,734
Buy from Samsung shop website, they give free galaxy earbuds worth $159 + the charging adapter worth $38. I think this best deal.
How much? Until when?...wah just chk...$698!!...madness...so ex!!
 

andriod

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
590
Reaction score
68
I always wonder why far east shop or small mobile shops can sell cheaper. Some time ago I wanted to get nothing phone 2, I went to RW as it was cheaper, reputable and local warranty. I was skeptical, so separately I checked with nothing official shop on shopee which they told me RW is not authorized reseller, hence they will not honor the warranty. Nothing will also check the imei code, which I managed to get from RW and send it to nothing to check, turns out no local warranty indeed.

Hence I have very little confidence when shops sell cheaper and claim local warranty. Come to think of it, how many of us need to claim warranty during the 1 year period?
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
I always wonder why far east shop or small mobile shops can sell cheaper. Some time ago I wanted to get nothing phone 2, I went to RW as it was cheaper, reputable and local warranty. I was skeptical, so separately I checked with nothing official shop on shopee which they told me RW is not authorized reseller, hence they will not honor the warranty. Nothing will also check the imei code, which I managed to get from RW and send it to nothing to check, turns out no local warranty indeed.

Hence I have very little confidence when shops sell cheaper and claim local warranty. Come to think of it, how many of us need to claim warranty during the 1 year period?
I have gotten a few devices from RWM before, No warranty issue at all. I always confirm with them on the spot on this with official receipt. It has stated "Nothing SG 1 Year Warranty" on their website. I think the issue could be with Nothing local distributor. It seems Nothing has 2 distributors or changed their distributor.
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,904
Reaction score
4,734
I always wonder why far east shop or small mobile shops can sell cheaper. Some time ago I wanted to get nothing phone 2, I went to RW as it was cheaper, reputable and local warranty. I was skeptical, so separately I checked with nothing official shop on shopee which they told me RW is not authorized reseller, hence they will not honor the warranty. Nothing will also check the imei code, which I managed to get from RW and send it to nothing to check, turns out no local warranty indeed.

Hence I have very little confidence when shops sell cheaper and claim local warranty. Come to think of it, how many of us need to claim warranty during the 1 year period?
Just dun buy from those Indian shop near mustafa...PI set.
 

andriod

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
590
Reaction score
68
I have gotten a few devices from RWM before, No warranty issue at all. I always confirm with them on the spot on this with official receipt. It has stated "Nothing SG 1 Year Warranty" on their website. I think the issue could be with Nothing local distributor. It seems Nothing has 2 distributors or changed their distributor.
Have you send your imei code or claim warranty from nothing before?
I also went to carousell to look for 2nd hand like new unit, found a seller who bought from RW. He showed me the receipt from RW, which also states "Nothing SG 1 Year warranty". I used the imei code, which is also on the receipt and checked with nothing - turns out no local warranty.
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
Have you send your imei code or claim warranty from nothing before?
I also went to carousell to look for 2nd hand like new unit, found a seller who bought from RW. He showed me the receipt from RW, which also states "Nothing SG 1 Year warranty". I used the imei code, which is also on the receipt and checked with nothing - turns out no local warranty.
Nope, I have not get any Nothing phone. Maybe you can consider to go back to RWM to verify with them.
 

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
28,722
Reaction score
2,417
I always wonder why far east shop or small mobile shops can sell cheaper. Some time ago I wanted to get nothing phone 2, I went to RW as it was cheaper, reputable and local warranty. I was skeptical, so separately I checked with nothing official shop on shopee which they told me RW is not authorized reseller, hence they will not honor the warranty. Nothing will also check the imei code, which I managed to get from RW and send it to nothing to check, turns out no local warranty indeed.

Hence I have very little confidence when shops sell cheaper and claim local warranty. Come to think of it, how many of us need to claim warranty during the 1 year period?
those shops at far east have been selling for more than a decade. samsung service centres confirm recognise those shops and their receipts.

I have been buying note 1 all the way to note 20 and currently a55 from them. so far don't face any problem.
 

andriod

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
590
Reaction score
68
Yes RW is a authorized reseller, hence I was also confused. Then nothing official reply me this statement: "Red White Mobile is our Authorized Retailer. However, being a business on their own, we are not allowed to interfere with how they run their business. Hence, they do offer used and new units, and they decide where to get their stocks from."

Then I decide not to go ahead with RW or any other shops, other than the official outlet itself.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top