Techno Pride
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 20,799
- Reaction score
- 1,429
is the Singapore A54 set a dual-sim phone?

Yes. Dual nano sim. Sim2 tray is a hybrid with either a sim card or SD card.is the Singapore A54 set a dual-sim phone?
So no eSim support ya? I see specs seems only the single Sim version support eSim.Yes. Dual nano sim. Sim2 tray is a hybrid with either a sim card or SD card.
Not too sure. However, if the spec stated no eSIM. That would be it.So no eSim support ya? I see specs seems only the single Sim version support eSim.
Bro is the vibration haptics feedback the same type as the A73?Not too sure. However, if the spec stated no eSIM. That would be it.
Actually, I'm not sure about the differences! However, I can feel that the vibration is so much stronger than A73 for sure!Bro is the vibration haptics feedback the same type as the A73?
At $550 for 256! It's quite a good deal already at this moment! Just grab it! Don't ding dong anymore!I think I'm quite set to buy this, 256gb variant. I see on carousell its around $550. Anyone has better lobang?![]()
I like haptic vibration when typing.
Are you saying you prefer A73 over A54?At $550 for 256! It's quite a good deal already at this moment! Just grab it! Don't ding dong anymore!Pay and enjoy this awesome new phone!
I paid $538 for my 128 and I have never regretted replacing it with my A73 of 7 months.![]()
Nope. A54 is my choice over the A73.Are you saying you prefer A73 over A54?
But that promo code is for min $599 purchase only so can't use for A54 right? There's a 15% promo code that can be used though..For those interested, courts online can use the promo18 code for an 18% discount for the a54. Does not work for s23 though.
I think I'm quite set to buy this, 256gb variant. I see on carousell its around $550. Anyone has better lobang?![]()
U can get A54 256gb at $490 on Qoo10... u have to apply a $75 off min $500 cart coupon and participate in the Grabpay cashback $15 for min $150. If u prefer the set with lower config... it'll cost u $55 less...At $550 for 256! It's quite a good deal already at this moment! Just grab it! Don't ding dong anymore!Pay and enjoy this awesome new phone!
I paid $538 for my 128 and I have never regretted replacing it with my A73 of 7 months.![]()