Samsung Galaxy A54

Forseti

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2003
Messages
313
Reaction score
25
But that promo code is for min $599 purchase only so can't use for A54 right? There's a 15% promo code that can be used though..
Yes, 256gb is $648, so can use, after discount is $538.
Less than $599 an use 15% promo code. All on the courts website.
Qoo10 seems better since you showed it, but it's just v troublesome and I abhor grabpay lol!
 

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
35,307
Reaction score
7,843
Yes, 256gb is $648, so can use, after discount is $538.
Less than $599 an use 15% promo code. All on the courts website.
Qoo10 seems better since you showed it, but it's just v troublesome and I abhor grabpay lol!
For those who dun have grabpay... they can just get the 256gb one for $15 more ie. $505
 

lwm999

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
900
Reaction score
4
Pulled the trigger for 256gb at $538 with free live buds with courts. Thanks for the sic!:giggle:
I don't see free live buds only this redemption card not sure what it is for:
SAMSUNG P00004839 PREM REDEMPTION CARD FOR SAMSUNG PHONES
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
I thought the free buds redemption expired on 17/04/2023 already?
 

acura_ra

Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
494
Reaction score
145
I saw the redemption is for 'a free gift worth $291', which is the same as the current Samsung store promo for the A54 with free live buds. I hope that's the case! Promo last day is today apparently
 

Forseti

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2003
Messages
313
Reaction score
25
I also bought it at $538, tested then shared it here. Pretty good deal, fuss-free. Better than lazada, shopee...
But the code may have run out, do check
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
A54 is a good snappy phone indeed.

I even changed the 3 animations scale to 1.25x instead of the default 1x for OneUI eyes-candy animation effects even though it slows the phone down for a few microseconds which is hardly noticible lol..
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Also, A54 is wider instead of taller like most of the Android phones so
That, easy for reading.
 

ProfiLeR

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2002
Messages
123
Reaction score
3
welp...my note10 plus just died on me. was looking at the A54 and now I just missed the deals on shop and courts...*sigh*

anyone knows a deal on this anywhere else?
 

acura_ra

Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
494
Reaction score
145
I jus
welp...my note10 plus just died on me. was looking at the A54 and now I just missed the deals on shop and courts...*sigh*

anyone knows a deal on this anywhere else?
Tried it's still available on courts, you might want to get it nao!
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
If you have a used phone. Just go to one of those mobile shops to do a trade in for a A54...

That's another revenue to get the A54 cheap.
 

ProfiLeR

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2002
Messages
123
Reaction score
3
If you have a used phone. Just go to one of those mobile shops to do a trade in for a A54...

That's another revenue to get the A54 cheap.
yeah, that's not an option...my younger kid took my old Huawei P10+ phone and did a smash test. Glad to report phone did not survive.

think most likely gotta hit physical stores to get one
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top